What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 5/11/17 4:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 13 months today.

Good morning! Another month has passed! Will try and remember to do my measurements tonight, its been a few months!!

Tired this morning....I had planned to go to the gym but fell back asleep after hubby left (430), and didn't wake until 630...oh well, will run at lunch if its not raining.

I have a couple of things to exchange at Costco tonight. Other than that, boring/quiet day.

No real plan again....just threw a few things in my lunch bag, will see what appeals to me throughout the day.

B - 1 egg, 1/8 cup egg white, 1 slice of cheese

My options for the rest of the day:

zucchini lasagna, sausage, deli turkey, HB eggs, greek yogurt, protein shake

Probably enough food there to make a menu, just don't know what order I will eat it in

Have a great day all!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 5/11/17 4:32 am

Good morning Ginny and gang. Happy day after Hump Day. Those are nice options to pick from. Ginny I post my menu, but the truth is that sometimes I will switch lunch with dinner or breakfast.

Today it's more errands. My relative is now stable in hospital and there was some improvement yesterday. This morning I'm going swimming to ease out my back and then trying to get more things done around the house.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein used as creamer

Eggs and bacon (meeting a friend at a restaurant and can't go wrong with breakfast) usually eat 1 egg and 1 1/2 slices of bacon.

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Poached egg on ham with Hollandaise (using up stuff in the fridge)

More SKYR if I need a snack later

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 5/11/17 5:31 am

Glad your relative is doing better. Very stressful for you.

Linda M.
on 5/11/17 8:43 am - Orillia, Canada

Continued improvement for your relative. Are you still traveling to the states to see him?

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

crqvingchange
on 5/11/17 11:20 am

Yes, I will be leaving next week. Thank you for your good wishes for him.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Cinderz
on 5/11/17 1:51 pm

Best wishes to your unwell relative and safe travels when you go

Meggles07
on 5/11/17 4:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Pending the rain today is supposed to be the day we get our new fence (take two). Last week with the downpours they had to reschedule.

Took puppy 1 to the vet yesterday and got her ear treated. She was not a happy girl. Took one step in the door and decided she wanted to leave.

Other than that I'm hoping to get caught up on paperwork. My head seems much clearer the past couple days and I actually feel like doing some things. I even decluttered our living room yesterday.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chicken and veg

Snack - egg, pickles

Dinner - beef and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 5/11/17 5:35 am

RNY 8 years 1 month post op

Morning

Heading north today, or the " near north" for you Tracey if you're reading. Lol

Eats will be good as usual. Already have 2 eggs in me. Out for lunch and dinner and bringing apples and oranges with me for night snacks.

Enjoy

Patm
on 5/11/17 7:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I hear the black flies are out in force. Hope they are not too bad where you are going

Patm
on 5/11/17 7:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Work today. No clients today so hope to go swimming. I am still on anti-biotics and seem to be really cold. Makes it hard to be motivated to swim. Also I have three bites on my hand/wrist. My hand is swollen and the bites are itchy. I found myself waking up scratching them so scabbed skin. I am concerned the chlorine might not be the best for them. As I type this I realise I am talking myself out of it.

Out tonight to a women's group. One of our members was a teacher. Previously she has brought in bells and had us doing songs with them. so funny. Tonight we are doing bells and other percussion instruments. Kindergarten for adults. Usually lots of laughs.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chili, source yogurt

s baby bel

d chicken, salad

s tea

Most Active
Recent Topics