What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 5/6/17 9:38 am

Cinderz you are doing great and staying strong. Tomorrow will prove how really strong you are. Just attempting this run is an example of that. Hold your head up high tomorrow at the finish line. I will be virtually cheering you on.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kathy1212
on 5/6/17 9:21 am

Hi guys!

Hope you're all having a nice Saturday. CC, I'm so sorry you had such a rough day yesterday. OMG, the Home Depot was on fire? Wow!

I swam laps for an hour yesterday, then did water exercises for half an hour. The day before I cycled for 12 km, and the day before that I did 10 km. I have to go to a wedding today, so no exercise today for me, and I'm a little worried about eating out. It's going to be a huge Italian Style wedding, but at a Golf Course, which is odd for an Italian wedding here in town, so I don't know if it will be the typical salad/pasta/meatball, meat/potato/veg/dessert deal, or something else. If it's a traditional meal, I'll be able to have a meatball and some chicken, and the veg. I haven't tried salad yet and don't think I want to try it for the first time while out and about. I'm iffy about the pasta. I am allowed some carbs, but I am not sure I want it to be pasta. I usually have fewer than 35 total carbs per day and pasta is crazy high in carbs so I guess that's a bad idea, lol.

Breakfast: Home cooked ham (again!) We boiled a ham, sliced it, froze it, and I'm the only one eating it, lol, so it's lasting forever.

Lunch: Chicken with zucchini noodles with marinara and 1 tbsp of lite cream cheese in the sauce.

Supper: TBD, but possibly part of a meatball, chicken, and a few spoons of veg.

Snack: Strawberries.

Plus herbal tea with premier protein as whitener throughout the day :-).

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

crqvingchange
on 5/6/17 9:41 am

Do not try pasta or salad the first time at a wedding. Enjoy the day, dance like no one is watching, eat a meatball and have fun.

My DH thinks the Home Depot was on fire because there was more than 1 fire truck in the parking lot and the store was closed with no power. Maybe they had a flood? Funny, you would think Home Depot would have generator backup.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics