What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 5/6/17 5:03 am

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was the day from hell. I have been trying to get everything done before my trip to the States, and yesterday afternoon the sump pump blew a gasket and was going haywire in the middle of a heavy storm. DH got home and we tried to use the shopvac to ge****er out the back door, but the connection was MacGuivered and every 3 seconds the pump would come on and I would get drenched. DH quickly drove to the Home Depot to get a new pump and just as he was getting there he realized Home Depot was on fire and the fire trucks were everywhere so he drove to TSC and bought a new pump. Meanwhile I'm trying to hold a connection together while getting drenched every couple of seconds. It was definitely an I Love Lucy episode. Date night was cancelled and rescheduled for tonight. Fingers crossed that there are no more hiccups.

This afternoon I am going swimming, and then getting prettified for date night. We are going out for dinner and to listen to live music.

The eats today are 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein used as creamer/sweetener

Scrambled eggs with turkey sausage

Salad with turkey

Not sure what's for dinner but it will be protein and some veg or salad

SKYR yogurt when I get home

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 5/6/17 5:26 am - Canada

Oh my goodness CC, that's sounds like the plot of a comedy... Hopefully the rain eases off soon too.

Good morning :)

We were planning to go to the pet expo today, but we might just call it a lazy day. We will see. My eating has been off the rails and the scale shows it. I don't know why I can't get my act together.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - pepperette, pickles

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - tbd, maybe burgers

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 5/6/17 5:30 am

Its tough Meg. Its like a light switch goes on and off at will. You have to have your head in the game to get it together.

Hope it goes well today

Meggles07
on 5/6/17 6:15 am - Canada

I think part of the problem is that I know I need to lose weight before the weddings this summer so my dresses will fit. Having to lose weight is stressing me out.

birdiegirl
on 5/6/17 7:09 am

I "get" it completely. When I absolutely have to lose, I gain. I have no answers for you Meg. Wish I did. Just wake up each day and try again to do your best.

crqvingchange
on 5/6/17 5:37 am

Meg as Birdie says "time to get back on the horse". I'm on the upper limit of my comfort zone so I have to be extra careful. Stress has been a factor. I don't want to have to deal with stress and weight gain so I'm trying to do everything not to turn to food as a comfort, or to let stress or being run off my feet to be the excuse for me not to plan or make better choices. We've got this girl.

I just went on the website for where we are going tonight and I think I will have the meatball lollipops with tomato sauce or the unbattered dry Cajun duck wings (no dipping sauce).

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 5/6/17 5:59 am

I was never a meatball girl pre surgery. Now, I just love them!

birdiegirl
on 5/6/17 5:29 am

RNY 8 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Wow CC, that's quite a day. Hope this evening makes up for your troubles.

I have absolutely nothing on the go today which is driving me crazy. Its tough to go from often overscheduled to nothing. I'll figure something out.

EATS

B - half a longo's hot Italian sausage

L - 2 ham roll ups with pickles - no cheese

D - Chicken Thai stir fry ( the fry part is done with Pam spray)

S - half an orange

1 or 2 source 35 Calorie yogurts with a squirt of topping ( 2 in my totals)

Sargento cheese snack with 4 low sodium triscuits

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are: Calories - 920, Carbs - 70 Grams, Protein - 66 Grams

Another poor protein day, however, I am usually in the 80 - 100 range day in and day out so not an issue. Tomorrows plan is higher protein

All water and vits

Have a great one

Patm
on 5/6/17 7:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Wow what a day CC. Hope today is better. I do not have anything going today so need to find something to do. Saw Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday. DH's pick. It was funny but I have a few others I would like to see.

I hope we can get out for a walk before it starts to rain yet again.

went out to dinner last night so did not have the cod.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l deli sl turkey, mayo, source yogurt

s baby bel

d pan fried cod, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 969, carb 53, prot 70

Cinderz
on 5/6/17 8:42 am

Good day everyone!

Missed posting yesterday, my internet was down and I was out of the house from 9am until 12am and then crashed.

Picked up my race kit yesterday....so funny that I chose to do a 10k with the chocolate and wine run, I don't drink wine and can't have the chocolate. It's a pretty bottle of wine so it will look good on my shelf and my daughter will enjoy the chocolate lol

24 hrs from now I should be nearing the finish line. I'm not doing this for time but more for the satisfaction of saying I did it! It has however peaked my interest and I'd like to work towards running one, one day.

Im back on track...no alcohol and no smoking this week, I've tracked my food and I'm down 106lbs total, including optifast weight loss, so 24.4 opti loss and 81.6 with the sleeve. Sleeved almost 22 weeks ago.

My eats for today....

b - spinach, pepper and mushroom egg bite

s - skyr yogurt

l - turkey and cheese roll ups with cucumbers

s - cottage cheese

d - baked chicken with steamed veggies

s - tuna salad

In preparation for tomorrow I may also have a premier protein just to up the protein, it's weird because I can feel it in my body when I haven't hit my protein goals and when I have so I pay attention to that.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Most Active
Recent Topics