What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 5/5/17 4:05 am

Good morning everyone. Another dreary day here. I went to get some US dollars at the bank yesterday and they charged $140 CDN for $100 US (that's crazy). Today I'm going swimming then running around like a chicken with my head cut off to get things done. Tonight DH and I will be going out for dinner and to listen to live music (it's the highlight of my week to go on a date with DH).

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf with Premier Protein added as creamer/sweetener

Scrambled eggs with cheese and spinach

Salad with Bolthouse Dressing, chipotle chicken meatballs in cheese sauce

Beef Brisket with a salad with goat cheese and pecans

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/17 4:38 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I ordered something in US funds and paid the same about a week ago. I won't be doing much US purchasing with our dollar so low.

birdiegirl
on 5/5/17 4:59 am

Yup - its so costly to exchange your funds. It has to be something I really really want right now for me to shop U.S. online

birdiegirl
on 5/5/17 5:07 am

RNY 8 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

Up in the middle of the night for a few hours so naturally I slept in this morning. Workman coming to the house at 8 so of course I had to get up and get the bed made. ughh. Nap this afternoon I hope

Picking up a friend to bring over to the house for lunch and a rest. Good day to stay inside

B - 2.2 oz of leftover meatloaf...yummmmm

L - 3 oz of chicken, bok choy and other Chinese veggies with peanut sauce

D - 1 Hot Italian sausage

green beans

S - Source yogurt X 2 with a squirt of low fat whip topping X2

Sargento cheese snack with 4 low sodium triscuits

1 navel orange - they are unbelievably delicious right now! and remember I am 8 years post op!

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are: Calories - 1,051, Carbs - 74 Grams, Protein - 70 Grams

Not the greatest stats but OK for now

All water and vits - at least 2 litres of water and maybe more

Have a great one

Patm
on 5/5/17 5:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. I started a new nasal spray. It appears to be making me sleepy. I went back to bed yesterday and slept until 1:30. Feel like I would like to go back to sleep this morning. I am currently fighting it.

A little house work. Might go out to a matinee movie this afternoon. Need to make sure I can stay awake.

b greek yogurt, go lean cereal

l chili

s baby bel

d pan seared cod, kale salad

s breton crackers laughing cow

birdiegirl
on 5/5/17 6:07 am

Love cod.

I want to see Maudie so hoping it arrives west of the GTA eventually

Ginnny
on 5/5/17 6:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! I have an appointment this morning at 10:00 so nothing to eat or drink before then. UGH I'm so hungry, but it's not an emergency, I know! LOL

After the appointment I'm going to go to Farmboy and get some brunch off of their salad bar/hot buffet. A little trip to Marshall's while that digests and then I'll stop in at the gym !! I didn't go yesterday, the weather was so miserable I just wanted to come home after work and get into my PJ's and snuggle on the couch! After that I think I'll stop in at Costco there is a couple things we need and I might just get a post workout sample of something that's protein!! LOL

So no real plan today as of yet:

B/L - maybe some egg salad, chicken breast slices or steak, so many choices at FB

S - samples at Costco, or a protein shake when I get home

D - M&M's pot roast, YUM

Have a great day everybody.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 5/5/17 6:08 am

How are you feeling?

Ginnny
on 5/5/17 6:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Much better thanks! Feel kind of silly now, but I guess ya never know!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 5/5/17 7:28 am - Orillia, Canada

Thanks Ginny. The mandarin oranges are the first fruit I have tried, but I agree and will just stick to vegetables for my natural source of fibre. The grains, which are suggested to be added, are the ones I'm shying away from. If I eat tuna or salmon with a bit of low fat mayo. or tzatziki, I would rather have it on its own or on a slice of tomato rather than a small pita or half a tortilla. And definitely no cereal. Any suggestions regarding grains would also be appreciated.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Most Active
Recent Topics