What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Patm
on 4/25/17 6:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Grey and wet yet again!. Fortunately it is a work day so do not miss being outside. Must go swimming at lunch today. Need some exercise. The wind was so cold yesterday we cut our walk short.

My son and his family for dinner tonight. Then baby sitting their 9 yr old. Hope it is not Monopoly again tonight. My DH is cooking and could not tell me what he is making. So I will leave that blank and add later

b greek yogurt, blueberries, splash of sf maple syrup

l left over cauliflower/ham/ cheese bake, source yogurt

s cheese string

d ?

s baby bel

Simplyb
on 4/25/17 6:17 am
RNY on 04/12/17

Good morning, I have spent an hour trying to coax my daughter out of bed - what happened to the days when your kids actually thought their parents were smart?

I have completed my first walk of the day, 1.5 km in 22 minutes, I am going to blame the speed on rubber-necking into people's front windows (no I am not a peeping tom, but the guy in his boxers scratching his belly as he opened the front windows had me sheepishly looking at my feet for the rest of that block. I Will walk again later and hope the window is empty or I may have to change my route).

B - 1 premier protein shake

S - 1/2 cup Jello (note to self adding unflavoured protein to jello is gross - only 1 left like this - do not try to disguise protein this way again)

L - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 protein shake

S - 1/2 cup Pudding with protein and benefibre (butterscotch flavour hides all things)

D - 1 cup Low fat soup (with protein powder)

S - 1/2 protein shake

I am 12 days post-op, so these meals seem to blend together with the water and vitamins.

Goal today 1 - increase water intake a big challenge for me as I hate water and used to take all my liquids with fizz

2 - sort my work scrubs by size (will keep the big ones for night shifts)

3 - find something half way decent for the focus group I am doing this afternoon to earn a $200 pre-paid visa (shoe shopping money, I am assuming my feet will not shrink!)

Surgery: RNY April 12/2017 - Humber River Hospital

Current Weight: 225 lbs

Ginnny
on 4/25/17 6:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Wrong assumption!!!! Your feet won't shrink in length but I did find that my feet lost weight! I no longer need wide shoes, and several of my sandals and flats that fit pre-surgery have been turfed to the curb as they were sloppy on my feet this year.

Meggles07
on 4/25/17 6:58 am - Canada

I was the same. I went from a 10-10.5 wide to a 9.5-10 regular width. So many cute shoes no longer fit, but it's easier to find new ones.

Simplyb
on 4/25/17 8:07 am
RNY on 04/12/17

Then closet organizer it shall be.

has anybody installed the closet organizers that solutions sells?

Surgery: RNY April 12/2017 - Humber River Hospital

Current Weight: 225 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics