What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Amzmommy
on 4/17/17 8:55 pm

Ok so I looked up what skyr yogurt is lol...getting there Can I ask where you buy yours? I'm in Hamilton also what does it taste like? Is it thicker than Greek yogurt?

Ginnny
on 4/18/17 4:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

It is super thick!! I buy mine at No Frills, pretty sure you can find it most anywhere!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Amzmommy
on 4/18/17 5:32 am

Thanks Ginny going to go find it

crqvingchange
on 4/18/17 5:12 am

President's Choice has a SKYR yogurt. I buy the plain and add flavourings. For some reason they put it with other yogurts and no where near the Greek yogurt. It is very thick and less tangy than Greek yogurt, also more grams of protein.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Amzmommy
on 4/18/17 5:32 am

Thank you will look for it...can I ask what falvourings..mim bot a yogurt person so will need them lol

crqvingchange
on 4/18/17 5:42 am

Winners, Marshalls and sometimes HomeSense have Jordon's Skinny Syrups. They are SF. I have Salted Caramel, English Toffee, Irish Cream, Raspberry. I have also used protein powder and add it to the SKYR for flavourings like chocolate, banana, you can just about anything. Sometimes I will add a chocolate protein powder and then some PB2 powdered peanut butter for a peanut butter cup flavour.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Amzmommy
on 4/18/17 5:45 am

Omg...sounds yummy lol protein powder...is it premier protein? And pb2 can that be purchased locally or on low carb grocery? Is th3 pb2 a protein powder too?

Sorry and TIA for all your help

crqvingchange
on 4/18/17 5:53 am

I can find powdered protein powder in the health food section of the grocery store. There are a few brands out there. It is not a protein powder in that it does not contain whey protein, but peanuts do have some protein. I just buy it because it adds flavour, is low carb and low fat. For the protein powder I buy the dry (you can get chocolate whey protein powder in bulk at Bulk Barn). You can also get whey protein unflavoured protein powder at Bulk barn that you can add to soups and other dishes once you are newly post-op.

Amzmommy
on 4/18/17 5:58 am

Thank you I see premier come up alot and was going to get it at.costco. You saved me the trip lol

Most Active
Recent Topics