What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Linda M.
on 4/11/17 9:34 am - Orillia, Canada

Many thanks. Will do. I'll start on the 19th when I begin my next phase as I am quite predictable right now.

Breakfast: Leanfit protein powder with water (3/4 cup)

Lunch: Blended cream soup made with 1% milk (1/2 cup)

Dinner: Same as breakfast

Snacks: Either 1/4 cup Skyr yogurt, unsweetened apple sauce, no sugar added vanilla pudding or 4 oz. low sodium V8.

All water, one decaf. coffee and lots of herbal tea. All vitamins. Averages 460 calories and 80 grams of protein. Carbs. between 40 and 50 grams. When I was mixing water with cranberry juice, the carbs. were usually about 60 grams. I've stopped juice now and am just drinking the above.

This phase lasts three weeks then I will get used to the next one and will post regularly. Thank you Pam and Ginny for your feedback.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 4/11/17 7:16 am, edited 4/11/17 12:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations Ginny. One year is a big milestone. Good luck going forward.

Work today then home. Making Easter cookies with granddaughter. MUST NOT EAT COOKIES! My daughter who loves to make cookies is coming to help.

Going to hit Rexall today for Easter candy. I love how I can now get seniors discounts. If find it fun to go and ask for them. I knew there had to be some perks to getting old

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l turkey chili, source yogurt

s quest bar

d burger without bun, tbsp of cabbage salad if I have room

s NO cookies. tea

crqvingchange
on 4/11/17 11:03 am

Ginny Happy Official Surgiversary. As with Ready, I am wishing you many, many, many more. Pat you make me laugh. That is definitely a perk of getting older.

Last night was a lot of fun. I did have a few things that were off plan,but only a bite or two and so far no cravings. It's once a year, so I don't fret about a bite when I'm at goal.

Today I went swimming and then yoga this evening. Some yardwork after lunch.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op:

Rivers of decaf

Taco beef with shredded melted taco cheese, diced avocado, fresh salsa, LF sour cream

Dinner will be more of the same because it is so freakin' yummy.

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's.

I got up late so I missed breakfast.(usually have a protein shake) so I may add one in later to keep my numbers up.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 4/12/17 4:32 am

Congrats on one year Ginnny.

Some days are definitely tougher then others. Just don't ever give up. Try and work it hard the next few months of malabsorption as it really gets tougher past 2-3 years.

Keep weighing and measuring - keep taking your measurements. I sense you are giving up a little since you have been on a long stall. Don't!

Most Active
Recent Topics