What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 4/2/17 7:01 am

Good morning everyone. Looks like it's going to be a really nice day. Today I'm doing a yoga class and trying to get some more things done around the house. Meg has inspired me to maybe redecorate a room, so I will check out paint today. This evening DH and I are talking about going to see a movie.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Mega gallons of decaf with Premier Protein Vanilla used as creamer/sweetener

Turkey spinach meatballs with peppers and mushrooms and a little cheese melted on top

Salad with Bolthouse Dressing and steak on top

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 4/2/17 7:45 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC, glad I could inspire you ;) I'm thinking about repainting our bedroom next. When we did it last year we had someone match a colour from a different paint company. It wasn't the right tone once we got it up -- we were going for a spring meadow green and got more of a seafoam green. Yuck! I've seen some beautiful bedrooms with a slate grey/blue colour that I love, but it might be too dark for our house.

This morning we rearranged some furniture -- we do this every spring and fall because we don't have a dining room. We use our sunroom as a dining room when it's warm enough, but we swap a couch out of our living room during the winter. I love having more comfy seating back in our living room and it gives us more space. Just some small house projects on the go today.

Breakfast - missed it... Too busy moving a couch.

Snack - chicken in tomato sauce

Lunch - pepperette, pickles

Snack - yogurt, sausage

Dinner - tbd

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 4/2/17 9:32 am

DH wanted grey, but I want a French door on this room and white walls with colourful accents. The hall is very dark and I want the sunlight and light to come through the French door and illuminate the hallway a bit. Even with lighting it still feels like this long dark corridor. We are thinking of turning this bedroom into a main floor laundry/pantry room with an area where I can also do paperwork.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/2/17 8:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! Sitting on the deck right now enjoying the sunshine. Already took the dogs for a walk and am going to baseball practice at 1:00.

Breakfast was an egg with cheese and 3 oz of pemeal bacon. Lunch will be leftover chicken in garlic sauce and dinner is beer can chicken with some tzaitziki.

I think I will have a meaty week this week. Try and drop a couple pounds before my one year follow up on Thursday. One year is actually the next week so will post a year in review!

Get out there and enjoy the day

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/2/17 9:26 am

Hey Ginny are you doing AMAW? It's really good if you are dealing with cravings, a total carb detox. Most of the weightloss is fluid from when your liver dumps glycogen to stabilize your blood sugars. It's a good reset. Really keep on top of the Restoralax or MOM if you are doing AMAW.

Ginnny
on 4/2/17 12:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks CC. I actually don't crave carbs. I love me my meat!

My bad eating when it happens is from boredom! I need to be busy all the time!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics