What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 3/17/17 11:06 am

RNY 7 Years 11 months Post Op

Afternoon

Had a dreadful day so far that is capping off a **** week, lol. Ahh well.

I've injured myself trying to lift someone who needed assistance. I am beat and in pain and I will confess to right now being in my house coat with a blanket around me. The pain meds will kick in soon and put me to sleep. Thankfully.

Made a dinner reservation tomorrow night at a wonderful dining room for hubs and I. I intend to have a lovely dinner with wine. Haven't had much fun lately but that just me whining.

B - Half bagel with cream cheese

L - other half of bagel

2.7 oz of chicken eaten cold

D - making tacos for the family. I will have the meat and toppings, no shells

S - oikos greek yogurt lemon

Haven't run the stats but I am guessing roughly 1200 calories and 70 Grams or so of protein. My normal stats are over 90 grams of protein per day so I don't worry about the occasional low day like today.

All water and vits

Have a great one

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/17 12:37 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Enjoy your dinner out tomorrow night and may I suggest wine for the appetizer, main course and dessert, you need it. I am vaping and taking narcotics today so don't give a **** about much.

birdiegirl
on 3/18/17 4:22 am

Lol, yup. DH knows he is the driver. I slept almost 11 hours last night, after having a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. Mentally and physically drained.

crqvingchange
on 3/17/17 1:19 pm

Birdie, I agree about us having a **** week, and you know why. Sorry that you hurt yourself, that sucks. Hoping the pain meds kick in soon. Enjoy your dinner tomorrow.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 3/18/17 4:23 am

Thinking of you too. Take care

Kathy1212
on 3/17/17 2:16 pm

I'm sorry you were injured; I hope you'll feel better soon.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics