What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 3/15/17 3:51 am

RNY 7 Years 11 months Post Op

Morning

I need to get back to my regular routines. Haven't run this thru MFP yet but years of experience will direct me to good stats

EATS

B - 2 large eggs scrambled

L - jumbo shrimp and homemade ****tail sauce made with low sugar ketchup . Will eat until satisfied

S - 3/4 cup of squash

D - 1/2 package of broccoli and cheese sauce with packet of tuna

S - oikos greek yogurt X 2

9 low sodium triscuits with 2 slices of FF the cheese melted

All water and vits

Have a great one

Teena D.
on 3/15/17 5:43 am, edited 3/14/17 10:43 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning.

Not a great start today. I missed my regular train which means I have to transfer and the train I transfer to was cancelled. So I waited about 45-50 minutes for the next one. In the cold. I was inside the shelter but it was still freezing! Left my house at 6:30 and will be at work by 9.

B: Protein shake

L: leftover roast chicken with a little cauliflower with cheese

D: Not sure yet.

S: Protein Custard

have a great day!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Teena D.
on 3/15/17 5:44 am, edited 3/14/17 10:44 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

9 weeks post op tomorrow.

Kathy1212
on 3/15/17 6:45 am

I'm sorry you missed your train.

Roast chicken sounds yummy!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Kathy1212
on 3/15/17 6:52 am

Good morning!

I'm 6 weeks post op RNY today; hard to believe! I'm feeling better but still on doctor ordered bed rest for the pneumonia. Today is my last day of 10 days of antibiotics and I'm hoping I won't need more. Still coughing a lot and short of breath with movement, but so much better than I was last week.

I'm allowed my purees again; woohoo! 2 extra weeks of full liquids was a bummer and I am very sick of yogurt, lol, but still will use it in my purees.

My eats:

Breakfast: High protein oatmeal made with half cup skim milk, then half cup premier protein added for extra protein.

Lunch: Refried beans.

Supper: Pureed chicken with home made low sugar BBQ sauce made with low sugar ketchup, splenda brown sugar, salsa, and half tsp mustard OR low cal gravy, lol; haven't decided.

I didn't have room for a snack in my tummy yesterday so am not planning for one today, but if my protein levels are too low, I'll try to add a cup of protein shake.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 3/15/17 9:10 am

I'm having issues with food still. Tried eggs for the first time in 1.5 weeks yesterday and again yucky. Tried chicken for dinner and it got stuck. Boo. I was eating so slowly and little bits- smaller than a dime. So I'm still basically on full fluids. I'm now terrified of eating and chewing anything. I'd rather eat soup and protein drinks to survive then try food and get stuck or not like the taste. I don't go back to Windsor till April 12th. I may call them to see if they suggest anything.

Other than that I'm working today. Taking my son to 3 hockey training/practices then watching tv.

B - decaf skinny latte

L- premier protein

d- premier protein

s- peanut butter

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Monica9811
on 3/15/17 3:12 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Gravy can be a saviour. Chili was my go to. Sauces help everything go down!

Jo0710
on 3/15/17 4:33 pm

Chilli is a no go and gravy doesn't help much.

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Teena D.
on 3/16/17 4:40 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I've just started following this thread so I don't know your story. Have you talked to your centre? That doesn't sound good.

ready-4-new-start
on 3/15/17 9:59 am - Canada

What a cold day, freezing at work got 5 layers on and still cold. Can't wait to go home. Stomach is not doing well finished prevacid the other day hopefully my family dr can put me back on it..

breakfast protein shake

snack protein shake

lunch Greek yogurt with raspberries

dinner cream soup

snack Greek yogurt

giving my pouch a break today hopefully my family dr will put my back on Prevacid or something

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Most Active
Recent Topics