Hair loss

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/17 11:12 am

Yes, I finally replied today! My palate is better, not great. I seem to do best with soup and things that are very moist. I'm going on vacation in July and I'm a little worried. Vacation has always centered around local foods! Maine without pigging out on lobster will be odd. Maybe clam chowder without too much potato.

I am going Kayaking!!!!

Mahalo F.
on 3/30/17 10:22 am

Hello

How exciting is going on vacation.

Many of my Florida friends are from Maine.

A couple of my friends are from Booth Bay Harbour in Maine. They have been encouraging me to come down and visit...

You will be just fine! You will make good choices!

You got this!

Kayaking??? That will be amazing!

Keep in touch!

If you end up in Bangor Maine? Say hello to Stephen King!

Ciao

Sandra

Roux En Y - Jan. 4, 2017

HW 283 SW 260 CW 165

IN THE END WE ONLY REGRET CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/17 7:37 am

We're headed to Bar Harbor. Acadia National Park. I'm really looking forward to vacation! It's been a while.

My wife and I are Realtors and we work very long weeks. It is so nice to get away. It will be interesting to be on vacation for the first time since RNY :)

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/20 6:04 am

Try out this website here https://menshaircuts.com/fade-haircut-types/ you find the problem

selkiem
on 7/29/20 2:20 pm

I've lost a LOT OF hair too - and it is stressful :( - I tried biotin and didn't help and it impacts your blood results so you have to stop several weeks before you get your bloodwork done. I ended up not bothering as I didn't see a difference regardless. I am now 13 months post-surgery and I am noticing a LITTLE improvement - not a lot. My ONE braid is now thinner than any one of the THREE braids I USED to put in my hair (hair was too thick for ONE only back in the day). I can't regret the surgery - I feel so much better physically - health-wise but yeah, mourning my hair loss. My hair is past my butt and I was considering chopping it off above my shoulder but then the pandemic hit....

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/20 8:35 am

Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of aging. You can check this https://naildesignsjournal.com/ Rosemary oil Trusted Source stimulates new hair growth and can be used to treat androgenetic alopecia.

Most Active
Recent Topics