Not pleased with what my tests found

IamBettyCooper
on 3/2/17 9:11 pm

This is terrible, I am so sorry you are going through this. Leaving clips in is inexcusable.

St Joe's does not have a good reputation as a hospital and they have not been doing the WLS surgeries for very long.

You need to advocate for yourself here ... demand that your file be transferred to TWH so you can receive proper care from the experts in this kind of surgery.

I would also strongly consider lodging a complaint with the OMA and CMA re your surgeon and with the Ministry over your treatment by the hospital. They should all be held to account and an investigation should be undertaken ... if you don't complain externally, it will get swept under the rug and someone else could have this happen.

Wishing you the best and keeping you in my prayers.

TWH ... Referral April 2015 ... Orientation July 2015 ... Psych Sept 2015 ... Social Worker Oct 2015 ... Nurse Practitioner Dec 2015 ... Nutrition Class Jan 2016 ... Nutritionist Feb 2016 ... Surgeon Appt April 2016 ... VGS Surgery July 2016

HW 294.2 SW 271 CW 183.1

Kathy1212
on 3/3/17 5:06 am

Thank you for the support.

I was told they are supposed to be there, by the nurse in Sudbury and the surgeon's office too.

Take care.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics