What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Meggles07
on 2/22/17 7:38 am - Canada

I've prepared them using Simple Tax... It had good reviews as well and was easy to use. The nice part was that it lined up our returns and made it easy for me to transfer my tuition credits to my partner.

The sad part about all of this is that I did accounting in college and university, but I have always been irrationally terrified of doing my own return. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/17 6:14 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

My brother uses Simple Tax as well and he said he finds it very easy.  I have been doing income tax since I was 18 and am now 50 so definitely not terrified.  I do so many each year for family and friends that I think I could do it in my sleep by now. LOL  My dad thinks I am crazy to do my own when I have rental income but it's pretty easy to do it all when you have an accounting background.  He would sooner pay an accountant to do his for his rental properties but I'm happy to save $500/year and do my own.  Many people are terrified of doing their own but the new softwares that are out there make it pretty darn fool proof for regular things.  I have an odd one this year to put on hubby's return that I haven't done in many years but I will just look it up on CRA to make sure I do it right.  Pretty sure I remember how to do it but will double check.  Good luck doing them.  I want to transfer my son's tuition credits to me but will let him keep them for the years to come since he's almost done getting his third degree and hopefully will start working and needing his credits.

Patm
on 2/22/17 7:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

MY DH is dying to do his tax return. He thinks he is getting a big return. Unfortunately our office has not posted them yet.

I arrived at work today to find the elevator in our building down. It seems they set an e-mail to everyone in the building except us. Fortunately our client this morning was able to walk the stairs to our office. Now I have to phone the clients for tomorrow and let them know if they are in a wheelchair we will bring them up on our really awful freight elevator. So much for accessibility

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l chicken in salad with full fat dressing, yogurt

s baby bel

d 1 sausage in tomato sauce, salad

s laughing cow , crackers

cal 1137, carb 62, prot 91

Ginnny
on 2/22/17 1:03 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I came back to tell you I had a Cobb Salad for lunch.  Can't really put it into MFP, not accurately anyway, but aren't you proud for me!!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Nikki101
on 2/22/17 1:33 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

So in the effort to get back on track with my posting and eating here I am again. My lunch was crap but I forgot to eat before going out and it's been a bit busy today.

Eating so far today and planned is

B- leftover roast and a little gravy. Didn't weigh but likely around 2oz. Wasn't much.

L- bad eats. Few bites of Chinese noodles and some chicken.

D- going to be having the last of my Itty bitty roast and snap Peas. I absolutely love these.

Snacks - so far I've picked/nibbled some sugar free chocolate pudding a few times. And an iced coffee with stevie substituted for sugar. When I've looked up stats before the cream makes it around 85cal.

I need to get some more veggies and if hungry later I might see how my tummy handles an orange, or might have cheese.  lol. Needs to be eaten before it goes bad.

crqvingchange
on 2/22/17 1:53 pm

Nikki, I'd go for the cheese.  Guelph says a minimum of 60g of protein per day, and I try to get in even more or I feel tired and snackey all day, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Nikki101
on 2/22/17 2:43 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I'd probably go for the cheese too, though it is high in fat content. Currently I'm very stuffed from dinner so we'll see. :)  May just have a glass of milk too. 

On another note, I can't believe it's been 2 years! holy crap.

Most Active
Recent Topics