3 more days

leeann73
on 2/18/17 8:41 am

Well, I am all packed. I am all organized and ready for the family. House cleaned. Just have to make a few meals for the boys for the time I am gone and their school lunches for a few days. Will do that Monday morning before we leave for the hotel. It is getting real. 

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/17 9:16 am - Brampton , Canada
RNY on 09/12/17

Oooh! Good luck Leeann!!! I always get so excited seeing everyone reach this stage!!!

LauraLeafFan
on 2/18/17 1:56 pm

So excited for you...you will do well....I really have enjoyed Bhojani and the level of care he gives his patients.

Kathy1212
on 2/18/17 2:53 pm

I'm so excited and happy for you!  You'll be on the losers bench in no time. I'm saving spots for all of you having surgery!

Take care.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

AngelaBfromwindsor
on 2/19/17 4:49 pm

LeeAnn good luck k with your surgery tomorrow! I had my surgery last Monday! Everything went really well! Dr.Bhojani is an amazing doctor! Just the heads up don't be scared to take the pain meds when they r scheduled! I was allowed to have 1 percent and 3 Tylenol's every 2 hours! I was waiting to get mine I waited until my pain was a 7 or 8 and they told me not to do that! Stay on top of your pain! But I think the gas pains in your belly was the worse! I haven't took any pain meds since yesterday and I don't think I will need anymore! Best of luck and to a speedy recovery!

Manda32
on 2/19/17 7:41 pm

Just seemed like yesterday, we were having our surgical class. Time is flying. I'm so happy for you!! You will do great, and I wish you well! Sounds like Dr. Bohanji (think I'm spelilng it wrong lol) is a great doctor by what I've read on the forum, your in good hands!

Let me know how you are doing, when you can. I'll be texting you!

Good luck!!!!!!!

amanda

Most Active
Recent Topics