What are you eating/doing Thursday

Ginnny
on 2/16/17 4:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 10 months

Good morning everyone!  Great workout last night with the trainer!  Whew she really makes me sweat.  Day 2 of the running program went well also, actually ran a little more than necessary because I wanted to get all my steps in before the gym!  They called an impromptu potluck for today - nothing like last minute.  Not sure what everyone is bringing so lunch is unplanned, but always have a protein shake on hand just in case!

The day looks like this so far:

B - 2 eggs with 1 slice of cheese

S - 5 slices deli turkey

L - potluck ??

S - premier protein shake

D - Roasted Garlic and Herb Wild Cod (hopefully I like it) I have one filet in my totals, don't know if that will fill be or not.

Totals so far - Cal 550, Carbs 10, Protein 83

Hang in there!  It's almost FRIDAY!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 2/16/17 5:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. I tend to take cheese and crackers to work pot lucks. Then I can sample a little of some of the food but have cheese to fall back on. Swimming today. I am at work but there is absolutely nothing going on and I am going to be very bored. Must not eat candy from colleagues huge stash.

Home tonight. I do not know what is for dinner since DH is cooking. I ofind this frustrating since I never know what to put in my totals.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l left over stir fry chicken with peppers, mushrooms and broccoli

s source yogurt, 37 cal brownie

d ?

s if dinner is not too much 2 laughing cow and crackers

without diner cal 682 carb 52 prot 72

Meggles07
on 2/16/17 6:24 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Today they are installing the vanity and hopefully the sink... And maybe some of the small things. There are still some things that need to be fixed or touched-up. So close to the finish line. It will be a while before I start another reno in this place.

Yesterday I went to play cards with my grandma. I brought some snacks with me and offered to let her try some. She liked them and when I offered her more she said she didn't want to eat all of my special treats ;) she's so sweet. They have sold their house and I'm really going to miss her living so close.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - beef soup

Snack - salad, cheese

Dinner - TBD

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Wayne H.
on 2/16/17 11:19 am
RNY on 02/08/17

Good Day all,

Post RNY 8 days.

Still learning but progressing really well. Had followup meeting (1 week) with clinic Nurse this morning. All is great!!

B - 200ml Whey Protein shake, 1 scrambled egg  and 1 Liberte Greek Yogurt.

S - did not have one, clinic followup (Jus****er)

L - 2/3 cup of Bean and Bacon soup (Thick) and 2 Tbsp Canned Salmon mixed with LF Miracle Whip, 1 Premier Protein

s- maybe some more salmon with Humus (lol)

D - not sure yet.

Not counting carbs or cals, just protein which puts me at about 80 g so far today.

Jo0710
on 2/16/17 3:07 pm

One month post op! Lost 22lbs in that month! 

B- premier protein

L- broccoli soup 1/4 cup

D- cream of potato soup

S- Melba toast and laughing cow

S- protein splash diet after dinner. 

I had a rough go at food yesterday. Egg didn't work but it was tougher and got stuck and then chicken made me throw up too. Liquid today again. 

Cals 386, protein 60 and carbs 23

Hoping to get back to some food tomorrow. Turkey deli meat and cheese for lunch hopefully. 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics