2 Weeks Post Op

Kathy1212
on 2/16/17 12:31 pm

Thanks, Wayne. You're doing great too!

I saw my doctor today and he told me to take Restorolax every day in my water.  It has no flavor, but I found it made the water a bit thicker so I added some Crystal Lite drops and it made it easier to take.

I haven't found the Nordica Smooth Cottage cheese here, but am loving the Nordica fat free.  I like it plain, but I also like adding a dash of salt and some pepper to it too; yum.  It's my favorite food so far.

I'm going to try some refried beans with a dab of fat free yogurt for supper.

I'm sorry your back is hurting; I wonder what is causing us to have back pain?

I walked around the Walmart for an hour today, while waiting for my pharmacy to fill my prescriptions.  It was nice to walk, and pushing the shopping cart really helped, lol.  I was so exhausted when I came home I fell instantly asleep without meaning to, so now I'm behind on my protein. 

Do you feel cold at all?  Every day I start feeling really cold and have to bundle up in blankets and the heating pad.  Maybe I get a chill when I go out; it was -11 today.

Hope you feel better every day too.

Kathy

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Tracks
on 2/16/17 1:03 pm - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Hi Kathy, I was cold for the first two weeks.  I'm normally so warm.  I always said it had to be below zero before I put a coat on and below -10 before I'd do it up.  

First two weeks home and my thermostat was set to 22.5 and I'd have a blanket over me.  The past few days I'm feeling more back to normal.  I wonder if it's the anesthesia coming out or something??

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

Kathy1212
on 2/16/17 1:23 pm

I'm usually too warm too, so it's weird to suddenly feel cold all the time.  Maybe you're right about the anesthesia; I don't know what else it could be.

Loving my heating pad, lol.

I'm glad you're feeling back to normal now.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics