What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 2/14/17 4:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 10 RNY 10 months

Happy Valentines Day Menu Gang!  I hope your day is filled with awesomeness!  My hubby had two dozen beautiful multi colored roses waiting for me yesterday when I got home.  He wanted to avoid today's line ups!   Out for dinner last night with friend was nice, but the restaurant was so expensive.  I ended up with steak for dinner.  It was good to catch up with her.  Started the Couch to 5K program yesterday and it was doable.  Better then when I did it a couple years ago 80 lbs heavier!  Tonight I will go to the gym after work and then home for a quiet night.

Eats Today:

B - 2.6 oz leftover steak

S - 2.15 oz leftover steak

L - 4 slices deli turkey, mustard, 100 gr cucumber, greek yogurt

S - premier protein

D - 4 oz taco beef on chopped lettuce, with salsa, sour cream and cheese

Totals - Cal 826, Carbs 30, Protein 108

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

ready-4-new-start
on 2/14/17 5:13 am - Canada

Morning everyone and Happy Valentine's Day.. today my day off putting the scale in my car trunk out of site out of mind I hope.. Stalled again ugh it's really getting to me specially when I have tried almost everything to get out of it.. higher protein more water, carb cycling, calorie cycling joined the gym.. I don't believe in the 5 day pouch test I feel it's another fab diet but maybe that's what I need to do haven't tried it yet.. 

breakfast egg and cheese

snack protein shake 

lunch small Wendy chili 

dinner fish with vegs 

snack Greek yogurt with berries 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Kathy1212
on 2/14/17 6:23 am

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ginny, your roses are so beautiful!

I don't have any plans for today, other than maybe trying to get over to the little mall near my house for a walk.

My meal plan:

Breakfast: strawberry premier protein shake

Lunch:  either cottage cheese or cream of chicken soup; not sure yet which. Might try for a whole espresso cup worth because I'm concerned I'm not eating as much or as quickly as other people who had the surgery at around the same time as me.  I seem to take so much longer (an hour and a half to eat half an espresso cup of cottage cheese yesterday), 3-4 hours for 1 premier protein.  I was watching one gal on youtube who can drink an entire shake in half an an hour and she had surgery a day after me.

Supper: Vanilla premier protein shake.

Snack: Peppermint tea.

All water and vitamins.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Ginnny
on 2/14/17 6:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Don't push yourself!  Do what makes you comfortable!  Everyone is different!

Kathy1212
on 2/14/17 6:22 pm

THank you. I"m not pushing myself, I can't or it's too uncomfortable. I was just concerned.  It's good to know everyone is different.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

Kathy  

Jo0710
on 2/14/17 10:19 am

I second Ginny. I take 1.5 hours to drink a premier protein and I can still only eat 1/4 cup of anything at a meal. I only just started being able to drink plain water yesterday. 

Take things at your own speed. 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Kathy1212
on 2/14/17 6:23 pm

I'm so glad I'm not the only one.  I was worried maybe my surgeon made my pouch too small, lol.

Kathy  

Patm
on 2/14/17 7:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Gorgeous roses. We were walking by a Belgian Chocolate Shop yesterday and DH suggested he could drop in and buy me something then. I warned him there better be no chocolate today or he was in deep trouble. For the first time in years he made a reservation for dinner tonight. We are going to the Mill St Brewery at the Distillery and then checking out the light displays.

Went snow shoeing yesterday. It was great. The sky's were so dark but you could see it snowing on the lake. They are starting to put up the art installations around the lifeguard chairs. Interesting to see what is going up. The back of my legs are sore today.

b greek yogurt, raspberries, granola

l left over mango chicken, source yogurt

s 1/2 protein bar

d not sure but probably the steak cobb salad. I can usually only eat 1/2 at other restaurants

Kathy1212
on 2/14/17 6:25 pm

Snowshoeing sounds fun!  I have snowshoes but have been unable to use them for years; something to look forward to for next winter.

Hope you had a nice dinner out!  Sounds lovely.

Kathy  

Tracks
on 2/14/17 8:29 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Good morning!  Lovely roses!

I'm out of all my pre-made meals, so I'm going to try and get more of a variety in today.  Going to read through my wls cookbook and see what I can have at this stage.

So far I've only had breakfast which was spinach and goat cheese.  Oh, it was so good!  I am a spinach lover, always have been.

Not sure about lunch, dinner or snacks - will see what interesting recipes I can find today.

HW: 335 SW: 310 CW: 287

Most Active
Recent Topics