What are you eating/doing Wednesday

Ginnny
on 2/8/17 4:16 am, edited 2/8/17 5:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY Post Op 9+ months

Hello Menu Gang.  Well the scale is a fickle beeyotch, and yes Monica, I (probably) am scale obsessed.  I see all the positive changes in myself, I can see my bones and muscles, wearing size 8 pants and medium tops but damn you scale!  Damn you!  So because what I have been doing isn't netting any positive results, I'm switching it up a bit.  Jacked my calories up to 1379 yesterday, 147 protein.  Will have a higher calorie day today and then drop down to "normal" for a couple of days.  Need to stay off the scale for a few days because the daily fluctuations are driving me crazy, and in turn I'm sure I'm driving Monica crazy   What are friends for, right?

Anyhow, my body is aching today, thank you Monday workout, and I have a session with the "torturer" again tonight!  I CAN DO IT!

Eats today are:

B - 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese

S - 4 slices deli turkey with pickle chips

L - chicken with onions/peppers, cheese, sour cream

S - 30 gr old cheddar with 4 triscuits (pre-workout snack)

S - premier protein (post work out recovery)

D - chicken cordon swiss with maybe a bit of Caesar salad (salad not in totals yet, may forgo)

Totals - Cal 1107, Carbs 43, Protein 115

Happy Hump Day!  Weekend is just around the corner.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 2/8/17 5:58 am

Ginnny I hope the calorie cycling works for you. 

Very tired today so will have an easy relaxing day.  I've started with 2 boiled eggs and know I'm having ribs and salad for dinner.  Not sure on lunch but another honeybel orange is in my future

As always - all water and vits

Ginnny
on 2/8/17 7:50 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks Birdie, I'm willing to give it a try, although I'm a little freaked out about it!  You mentioned measurements the other day and I noticed I haven't done them since the end of November so will get that taken care of this week and see where they are at.  Even with all those calories yesterday my Fitness Tracker (its a Garmin) showed me with a calorie deficit....yet the scale went up, hence why I need to stay away for a few days. 

I hate whining about the scale at almost 10 months out, what's going to happen a year from now???

Anyway, enjoy your relaxing day, sounds lovely!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 2/8/17 6:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck Ginny with your workout. Meeting again today so no swimming. I will try to force myself to use the stationery bike tonight. I have put chicken for dinner but since DH is cooking and would not commit I will probably have to change it. I have left a lot of calories for any change-up

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l chili, source yogurt

s baby bel, brownie (37 cal)

d chicken, salad

s I will see how dinner goes

cal 823, carb 74, prot 86

Meggles07
on 2/8/17 6:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Only house chores planned for today, but tonight I have a class from 7-10pm. I feel old when I say that is too late for me to be out on a school/work night ;)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken sandwich

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - pork roast??

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 2/8/17 4:38 pm

Lol.  7 -10 is  too late for me too. Then it takes awhile when you get home to settle down. 

Jo0710
on 2/8/17 6:53 am

Not much going on today.  Work till 2ish, going to get my eyelashes done (lash extensions) as I miss them so badly. I hate putting on mascara.  I have to take my son to a practice tonight since my husband has to go to Barrie again for work tonight. 

B: egg and cheese

S: premier protein

L: Cream of potato soup

D: premier protein

S: laughing cow cheese

Cals: 416, Protein 59, Carbs 13

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

sweetart
on 2/8/17 7:22 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy Wednesday! I haven't checked in in a bit, but I am thinking about you all and keeping close track on foods :)

I was 7 weeks post RNY yesterday!

B: Premier Protein Strawberry Shake

L: 2 Noah Martin Turkey Pepperoni, 1 Sargento RF Colby Jack stick, 1 Strubs full sour pickle 

D: 1/2 can tuna, drained. 2tbsp Renee's FF Tuscan Italian Dressing w/ broccoli

S1: Dannon L&F Greek Strawberry

S2: 113g 1% cottage cheese, Kroger SF Popsicle

Cal: 522 Carb: 20, Protein: 84

Have a fantastic productive day everyone!

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Kathy1212
on 2/8/17 4:33 pm

Hi Ginny,

Good luck with the cycled calories, and more luck to deal with the torturer, lol.

My eats today: 2 premier protein shakes (banana cream and caramel, yum!!!).  1/2 cup beef broth.  Water.

Still finding it hard to get 1000 mg of water PLUS the protein shakes and chicken.  So far today I've had 800 mg of water but will keep sipping.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

birdiegirl
on 2/8/17 4:40 pm

Every day will get better with water and food. You're doing great!

Most Active
Recent Topics