What are you eating/doing Monday?

Ginnny
on 2/6/17 4:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9+ months

Good morning Pouch People!  I hope everyone had a good weekend!  Actually have to work a full week this week.  Tonight is my first session with a trainer, Lord give me strength!!

B - protein oatmeal and greek yogurt

S - 2 hard boiled eggs

L - 4 oz chicken with sautéed onions and peppers, with 2 tbsp. sour cream and 30 gr cheese

S - deli turkey with mustard

D - shepperds pie

Cal 947, Carbs 56, protein 102

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 2/6/17 5:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Why must I have a fat brain? We went to a friend's house to watch the Superbowl last night, so this morning when I was going to weigh myself my inner dialogue was trying to rationalize that it would be okay if the scale was above the high end of my happy zone. Not okay. I need to turn things around. I feel like a broken record. I don't want to fail at this. I want to make the correction when I only have five pounds to lose and not fifty. 

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - ham sandwich

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - pork chops

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Monica9811
on 2/6/17 5:58 am - Peterborough, Canada

Happy Monday NOT!  Why can't Super Bowl be in the afternoon?  I fell asleep and missed the amazing finish damn!

Im drinking a Thrive protein shake for breakfast. A gf of mine gave me a 3 day supply to try. I had to take two capsules first thing then drink the shake and I put a patch on. Not sure what all its supposed to do but she swears her pain is greatly reduced and she lost weight. 

Im going to play hooky this morning and make spaghetti and meatballs. I have my University friends coming this weekend and I find this is an easy meal to serve to a group of 10!

No idea what I'm having for lunch. Some type of wrap or salad and I just eat the guts. 

Dinner is steak with Greek salad. Was supposed to have that last night but got lazy!

have a great day!

Patm
on 2/6/17 7:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

HI Monica, I am always interested in pain relief. Let me know what you think. Bad week leading up to my infusions

birdiegirl
on 2/6/17 12:09 pm

I'm interested to hear too

Patm
on 2/6/17 7:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck with the trainer tonight Ginny. Makes me sore just thinking about it LOL. Could be because I am feeling really lazy today. Probably off for a walk soon then not sure what the day will bring. I need to get my DH interested in something besides renovating. He is breaking our budget.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l deli turkey, sl cheese, pickle, yogurt

d pork schnitzel cabbage salad

s tea

Jo0710
on 2/6/17 8:05 am

I'm exhausted today.  So tired.  I slept great but woke up early this morning.  Just a sleepy day then I guess. :)

I'm working today. May not stay till 2:30 like I'm supposed to but we will see.  

After work I'm going to bed and watching tv.  Too tired to do much else.

B- premier protein

S-  laughing cow

L- cream of potato or broccoli soup

D - premier protein

Going back to liquid for a few days.  Had a problem the last 2 days with eggs going down.  Sitting like a hard lump in my stomach. 

All water/vitamins. 

About to fall asleep at my desk...  lol

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

birdiegirl
on 2/6/17 12:10 pm

Rest all you need to Jo.  Your body is speaking to you 

birdiegirl
on 2/6/17 12:22 pm

RNY 7 Years 10 months post op 

Afternoon 

Have enjoyed myself the last few days with some celebrations.   This week I am involved in a fun golf tournament,  all girls.  My bod is suffering so hopefully I can handle all of this activity. 

Kick off party tonight for the tourney but I'm planning on keeping myself in reasonable check.

B   -  2 hard boiled eggs 

L  -  Tijuana Flats chicken norrito bowl,  half

S -  chobani flip,  never again,  too many calories 

S -  Michelob ultra and 1 0z of chips

D -  lauras lean burgers 

Arnolds thin

Tomato and onion,  pickles

S -  1/2 honeybel orange

Greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,429, Carbs  - 124  Grams,  Protein -  79 Grams 

Poor Stat day.  Whole week isn't going to be the best. 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Kathy1212
on 2/6/17 2:50 pm

Ginny, your meal plan sounds lovely!  Good luck with your trainer!

I had a shower and washed my hair and am paying for it now.

Meals:

2 Premier protein shakes, vanilla and chocolate, spread out over the entire day from morning to evening. Total 60 g protein.

Chicken broth.

Water.

Vitamins.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics