What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 2/4/17 6:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. More work on our living room today. I hope to have it back together tomorrow. It is really hard putting up crown moulding on old walls. We do not have a straight smooth wall anywhere int he room.

Between helping my DH yesterday I made new granola. Used some sf caramel syrup. Not sure the flavour came though but it is good anyway. Also made 37 calorie brownies with special ingredients. These are for pain at work. Makes taking pain med easier.

Kind of lazy today so housework and some shopping is all I have planned

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l stir fry chicken, yoguet

d chicken, acorn squash

s tea

skinny_gigi
on 2/4/17 7:22 am

Good morning!

I was so excited about my appointment yesterday i didn't get to eat everything yesterday...but i'm back to being regular today:

b-sf/ft yogurt with cottage cheese

s-boiled egg

l- shredded beef brisket lettuce wrap

s- mixed nuts

d- chicken souvlaki and greek salad (dinner out)

cal 1000; carbs 32; protein 98

Truth be told i WAS planning a little last hurrah before i started my opti...but now that i'm not on opti no last hurrah!  I'm so happy i started getting serious about my eating last week.  this thread has been such a help!  

Have a great day everyone!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

skinny_gigi
on 2/4/17 7:26 am

crown moulding! not easy i do not envy you pam! but 37 calorie brownies you are a miracle worker! may i ask what the recipe is?  hope you have a wonderful day!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

Patm
on 2/4/17 10:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My DH is just finally gettingto the moulding. He really does not want to do it but we are two pieces away from being finished.

The brownies cane be found here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/BrendaPetersen/view/37-calo rie-brownies-no-joke-580507

I do not make them often but I make ones about 1/2 a serving and add meds. They are more a dark chocolate

Jo0710
on 2/4/17 8:49 am

I'm working today until 2:30 but I may leave earlier.  I walked around the mall, walmart and took my son to baseball last night and my stomach (incisions) is a tad sore today weirdly enough.  I carried a thing of premier protein from the car to the house so maybe that did it -shouldn't have but maybe all combined.  Who knows.  My son has a hockey game at 4:30pm so I'll be going to that.  He played spring hockey with a bunch of kids from the team they are playing today so I don't want to miss it. Hoping they win :) No treadmill today.  Going to take it easy. 

B: premier protein

S: Laughing cow cheese

L: Premier protein

D: Egg/Cheese

All water and vitamins

Protein:69, Carbs 12, Cals: 418

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Patm
on 2/4/17 10:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Taking it easy sounds like a good plan. You are not even a month out

Jo0710
on 2/4/17 11:43 am

Left work at 130 and have been in bed since and that's my plan for after the hockey game too! :) 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

tmacd
on 2/4/17 1:50 pm
RNY on 11/01/16

Hi there,

How do you make your granola?

Patm
on 2/4/17 2:39 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

There is a forum called Ontario Recipes

Flying Woman has posted a recipe. I change it depending on what is in my cupboard. But always with lots of natural Bran.

Most Active
Recent Topics