What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 7:14 am

Good luck with the surgeon.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 2/2/17 7:08 am

Working today.  I also have training on a new product later this afternoon and a conference call with our big VP later as well.  I'll work till noon and then work from 3:30-5pm. Split my day up into the 4 hours that Manulife wants me to work. Not sure if i'll do the call and training from home or come back into work for it.  My son has hockey practice tonight that I may go to since my daughter wants to go.  We will see.  Going to get on the treadmill again. Lost 2lbs from yesterday so that is awesome.

NSV - clothes that hasn't fit me in a year are now fitting perfectly or are a little large since I started this whole process. Down 50LBS! 

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - laughing cow

Lunch; cream of broccoli soup

Dinner: egg with cheese

Trying for all of the above... we will see if it happens. 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 7:18 am

The weight and sizes will start dropping quickly.  Value Village and consignment shops are a good way to get smaller clothes, that you will only be in for a short while, without breaking the bank.  I found a beautiful Ralph Lauren sweater at Value Village and I still wear it even though it is just a little big.  I think it was $3.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 2/2/17 7:42 am

That's awesome! I have a bunch of stuff from over the years that should do for another 50lbs probably but it's all work stuff so I'll need some non-work clothes so that's a good tip. Thanks :)

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

birdiegirl
on 2/2/17 11:36 am

RNY  7 Years 10 months post op 

Afternoon 

Golfed in a tournament this morning that my partner and I won.  Great to put some money in my pocket. Relaxing the rest of the day.   Dinner is in the crock pot. 

STEPS :   13,987

EATS 

4A.M. 1 piece of bread with 1 TB of peanut butter 

7A.M.  2 oz baked chicken

11 A.M.  Sargento balanced break cheese and nuts

1 P.M.  cup of tomato soup

2:30P.M. oat granola bar

6P.M.  3 oz of pot roast 

Fw carrots and 1 small potato 

8 P.M.  Greek yogurt

Honeybel orange

MYFITNESSPAL Totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,321,  Carbs  -  125 Grams,  Protein  -  87 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 2/2/17 12:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I lured you to the pot roast did I? LOL, congrats on the golf win!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 2/2/17 12:58 pm

Totally on the pot roast!  I read your menu and had to have it.  Just tasted it and its soooo good. 

And since I'm post wls - I will eat it until its gone...breakfast, lunch and dinner..lol

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 12:53 pm

Birdie congrats on your win.  Maybe we'll be seeing you in the LGPA tournament.  When my friend down south wins money, he is expected to buy drinks at the clubhouse, lol.

birdiegirl
on 2/2/17 1:00 pm

ha-ha - fortunately for me we all had our drinks for free as one girl had a hole in one.  Forgot to put it in my menu as I had less then 1/2 a mich ultra - so an extra 45 calories

Most Active
Recent Topics