What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

Ginnny
on 2/2/17 5:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

We share the same surgery date and I totally feel ya when you talk about a stall.  So tired of the scale jumping back and forth!  I still don't understand the science.  How we can eat so few calories and yet nothing....you stayed the course though!  Good for you!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

ready-4-new-start
on 2/2/17 3:44 pm - Canada

I tried everything to get out of this stall u name it I tried it oh wait except for the 5 day pouch test I feel that's a fad diet.. but it is so strange and weird how little calories we eat the weight should still be melting off. I am 25 lbs from surgeon goal weight but I want to lose more then that. I wanna thank everyone on here for the support and advice since I been posting it means so much I was starting to give up hope 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 7:04 am

Wonderful news Ready.  Keep posting and we will kick your butt (in a gentle way) if we see you going off the rails.  Well done for sticking with it.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 2/2/17 5:01 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I've been so cooped up with this reno, so I asked my BF if we could go out last night. We went for dinner at a restaurant at the mall and then walked around. Then I slept in the spare bed last night and had a glorious sleep. Today the shower tiles are supposed to be going in and I have a doctor's appt.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover steak and mushrooms

Snack - turkey sausage

Dinner - Irish stew (when will it end??)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 7:06 am

Having a good night's sleep is half the battle.  Hopefully your reno is done this week.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 2/2/17 6:02 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work today then home. I am hoping my DH will have most of the work in the living room done. Not sure how he will put up crown moulding himself but he says he has a plan. He watched a utube. How ever did we manage before the internet.

Swimming at lunch I hope.

I spent a few hours yesterday trying to log into one of our departments ipads. The director that uses it had let it run out of battery so it wants a password to go into it. Unfortunately the person who set it up is on bereavement leave and I have no idea what the login is. Many people tried. After the first 5 it locks you out for 5 minutes. Next 2 tries and it locks you out for 15 min. More tries another lock-out for 15 minutes. When I left yesterday I was locked out for one hour. One more try this morning then I wait until he comes back.

b greek yogurt, SF syrup (need some fruit!)

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel

d curry we did not have yesterday.

s laughing cow and crackers

cal 947 carb 76, prot97

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 7:11 am

Before the internet we would drive ourselves crazy wondering, who was that actor in that movie that I can't remember the name of, who sang that song that I only know part of the lyrics to, how do I bake a Prince Regent Torte.  Now I just go on my phone and get the answer.

fromfattohealthy
on 2/2/17 6:08 am - Canada

Good morning everyone!

I am feeling sore today from my training session yesterday! I usually eat the same things every day as I find that easier than trying to come up with something new. Creature of habit

Protein Shake with peanut butter (will transition to PB2 eventually)

Turkey Loaf and Spaghetti Squash

Tuna Wrap

Snacks: wild blueberries and greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs.

Lots of water!

Cardio this morning - 30 mins

Might go to the gym after work - still debating :) 

5'0 - SW - 240LBS | Lap Band - August 2015| Revision Band to RNY Surgery - May 16, 2017| Opti-fast - 9lbs | G.W - 150LBS | CW - 165LBS |

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 7:13 am

Eating the same foods helps with not stressing about what to make.  I like the PB2 mixed in with yogurt and a few berries.

skinny_gigi
on 2/2/17 6:16 am

Good morning!

Im in rush rush rush mode...for work since i'm taking tomorrow off for the surgeon...so excited!

Eats for today

b- protein shake

s-2 boiled eggs

l- shredded beef brisket and tomatoes 

d-sf/ff yogurt and cottage cheese

i didn't have it it into my app yet will post back numbers shortly..

have a great day everyone!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

Most Active
Recent Topics