What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 3:57 am

Good morning lovely menu peeps.  Yesterday was busy trying to get all of the last minutes things done before I go on vacation.  I managed to get in my 3 workouts and that felt good.  Wednesdays are the day that I really push myself and I have more energy at the end of the day than at the beginning.  This morning I'm swimming and then doing laundry and packing, probably some paperwork as well.

2.5 years post-op

The eats today are:

Rivers of decaf

Half of a bunless burger, couldn't fini**** last night

Scallops baked with a butter sauce

Scrambled eggs with salsa

Ricotta

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 2/2/17 4:15 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9+ months

Good morning Menu Gang!  Still trying to get caught up on my sleep!  Went to bed early last night, but still feeling a little tired this morning.  Off to the gym tonight.  My muscles are a little sore from Tuesday, so I was thinking maybe a swim, we'll see.

CC where are you going on vacation?

B - 95 gr pemeal bacon

S - deli turkey and pickle chips

L - chicken with sautéed peppers, onions, cheese and sour cream

S - deli turkey and pickle chips

D - same as lunch

Total Cal 848, carbs 26, protein 121

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 4:44 am

Hopefully sunny Florida.   If not it will be rainy and cold Florida ;-)

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 2/2/17 4:48 am - Peterborough, Canada

Have fun CC. Will still be better than snowy Ontario lol 

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 7:01 am

You said it Monica.  This winter has been so long and grey.  I need colour and Vitamin D.

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/17 11:54 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

OMG this winter has been a breeze, no snow to speak of, very little cold and I'm way the hell up in bumfuknowhere LOL  This has been our easiest winter ever in my 50 years on this planet.

crqvingchange
on 2/2/17 12:49 pm

Tracey we've had snow (we have some right now) but not a lot.  The days have just been grey for so long with only a few days with sunshine.  If you've got sunshine up there, send a little our way please.

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/17 3:21 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

We have snow but nothing compared to other years.  We have had a few dark days but we had nice bright sun the past few days.  Our temps dropped back down once the sun showed up but I would take cold and sunny over warm and gloomy any day.  We had a January thaw for about 7 days with temps going as high as 7C.  Considering where I live that is really warm for January.

birdiegirl
on 2/2/17 11:18 am

80 with brilliant sunshine today.  Long range looks great! 

ready-4-new-start
on 2/2/17 4:48 am - Canada

Good Morning, omg I finally broke my two month stall so happy that I didn't give up and lose the motivation I wasn't going let this stall get the worse of me.. not much happening today my day off. Going to the gym this morning want to walk the mall maybe try on some pants my work pants are getting too big. 

Breakfast strawberry protein shake 

snack vegs and cheese

lunch chili 

dinner egg with salad 

snack greek yogurt 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Most Active
Recent Topics