What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

fromfattohealthy
on 2/1/17 5:56 am - Canada

Protein Shake

Turkey loaf with Spaghetti Squash

Scrambled eggs (post workout)

Snacks: Greek yogurt and wild blue berries, hard boiled eggs

I drink about 2L of water a day - I actually do not like coffee or tea or juice, and I don't drink anything with carbonation - I used to LOVE diet pepsi but I went without it for a while and just stopped drinking it all together.

I will be seeing my trainer tonight for 1 hour

5'0 - SW - 240LBS | Lap Band - August 2015| Revision Band to RNY Surgery - May 16, 2017| Opti-fast - 9lbs | G.W - 150LBS | CW - 165LBS |

crqvingchange
on 2/1/17 11:10 am

Good job in stopping the diet pop, that stuff is evil.  I could drink 2L a day before WLS.  Tastes change after surgery, and now I have a massive coffee tooth as opposed to a sweet tooth.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 2/1/17 6:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Good visit to TWH yesterday. Sad to be the last one. They are happy with where I am at. I hate their scale. It is 3 lbs above mine and I thought mine was bad. So really need to buckle down. Of course my scale says I am down 2 lbs from yesterday when my last weigh in was. SIGH. I did a quick walk to work so that was my exercise. Nothing today unless I get on my stationary bike tonight.

I think we have a mouse. The dog started huffing and pacing last night. We have a trap down so I hope we catch him soon. I hate being woke up by the pacing. This is the only time I wish we did not have hardwood floors

b greek yogurt, tbsp jam (out of fruit)

l chili, sf pudding

s baby bel

d curry, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 986, cab 104 (way too high but a lot from the chili with the beans) prot 83

Jo0710
on 2/1/17 6:55 am

Morning!  I'm at work till 1:30, then I have to go return snow pants that my son didn't like because they were a bit too baggy (oh 7.5 year olds!).  Then I'm going to go home, have lunch, walk on the treadmill then relax in bed watching my shows. 

Breakfast - protein shake with 1.5 scoops of powder

Snack - laughing cow cheese triangle

Lunch - protein shake

Dinner - Egg with cheese - I only eat 1/4 cup of this as per guidelines (this went down great yesterday and hoping the same today!)

All water/vitamins

Protein: 71, Carbs 15 Cals: 448

This puree thing is ALOT better than liquid however the scale went up 2lbs.  Hoping it's just because it's that time of the month still and it'll go back down.  

Are my stats ok? Do I need to adjust anywhere? I'm still NEVER hungry so I basically force myself to eat. 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 2/1/17 11:16 am

Your stats look perfect to me.  You may never feel hungry (apart from head hunger).  Some have described it as a feeling empty rather than hungry.  In addition,  the nerves in your pouch are not healed yet, so you will not feel the normal sensation of being full.  You will definitely know if you have overeaten.  Some sneeze, sometimes the food backs up into the throat, if you really overdo it you make experience a lot of discomfort.  Stick to your Centre's volume guidelines and you should be fine.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

skinny_gigi
on 2/1/17 3:05 pm

I'm sorry everyone i had a very early meeting this morning anyway this is what i ate today:

b- protein shake

s-sf/ff yogurt with cottage cheese

l- steak and broccoli 

s-sf/ff yogurt and cottage cheese

d-steak and 1/2 avocado

cal- 1365 protein 139 carb 37

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

skinny_gigi
on 2/1/17 3:36 pm

so i've been doing really well since i started to get serious...but i just realized while my "numbers" look good on my menu there is NO WAY i will be able to eat this much food (volume)...im not seeing how i could drop out protein shakes...(im not talking about the first 2 months post op)..any advice?

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

crqvingchange
on 2/1/17 7:58 pm

Your menu looks great for a pre-op Skinny. Your Centre will give you guidelines of volumes of food.    Try to keep as much protein as you can.  it will help with healing down the road. 

Most Active
Recent Topics