What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 2/1/17 3:51 am

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday was so crazy and busy that I went to bed early and got in 10 hours sleep.  I don't think I moved once during the night. 

This morning I'm swimming, then yoga, and later Zumba.  I have a lot of errands to do in between those workouts.

2.5 years post-op

The eats today are:

Buckets of decaf throughout the day 

Scrambled eggs with salsa

bunless burger

shrimp and broccoli stirfry

ricotta

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 2/1/17 4:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9-1/2 mos

Good morning CC and all.  Well the first day back was mildly crazy (or perhaps annoying is a better term).  I hate it when people try to "help" and then only do a half ass job.  Don't touch my work if you're not going to do it right.

Anyhow, stayed right on plan with me eats, oh...added an extra slice of deli turkey cuz there is just no point leaving one slice in the pack!  Today's menu is much the same; MEAT, MEAT, MEAT!

Made it to the gym too yesterday, it was like I hadn't been away.

B - slow cooked pot roast

S - deli turkey

L - slow cooked pot roast

S - deli turkey

D - 4 oz chicken with some sautéed peppers and onion, dollop of sour cream and 10 gr cheddar

Cal 721, carbs 12, protein 108

Have a great day.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 2/1/17 4:56 am

Look out people, Ginny came back feisty, lol.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 2/1/17 5:26 am

You've got me thinking of pot roast.  Yummm

ready-4-new-start
on 2/1/17 5:23 am - Canada

Morning, heading out to get few groceries do some meal prep cleaning then off to work.. 

breakfast protein shake 

snack cottage cheese

lunch meat balls with vegs 

dinner chili 

snack Greek yogurt 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Meggles07
on 2/1/17 5:42 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I feel like a broken record these days... No idea if the bathroom guys are coming, but I have a door. The wrong door, with the wrong handle, but at least it's in and trimmed. They will swap the door and handle eventually.

So in other news I recently switched one of my meds and we haven't quite figured out the right dose, so I've not felt great the past week or two. We have increased the dose which has helped some things, but now I'm finding I'm not sleeping well. I'm meeting with the pharmacist tomorrow and I'm wondering if we can switch when I take it. I just want to start feeling better again soon.

Breakfast - yogurt, turkey sausage

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - not Irish stew... We still have too much

Snack - pepperette

Dinner - Irish stew (sigh)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 2/1/17 6:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I hope they figure it out. I hate not sleeping. It effects everything I do and eat

crqvingchange
on 2/1/17 11:08 am

Hope they get the bathroom sorted soon.  Sorry that you are having difficulty with the new meds.  I know with some meds they try them for 1 month to see how your body reacts.  Maybe this one isn't the right fit.

Meggles07
on 2/1/17 11:10 am - Canada

I think this is my third week on the new med... It took a few days to get the old one out of my system, then I did a few days on a low dose, maybe a week and a half on a mid dose and I just increased again this week. 

crqvingchange
on 2/1/17 11:18 am

That's what they did with my new med., to see how I would react.  This is now my second month at full strength and so far so good.

Most Active
Recent Topics