Consult with Surgeon!

Manda32
on 1/31/17 1:35 pm

I'm super excited, I got a call from Guelph today! I almost didn't pick it up, because it was my cell and looked like a telemarketer number, but said Guelph as location so I picked up right away.

I see Dr. Reed next Tuesday! I've seen a couple post says he's nice...hope so!!! Hopefully he won't grill me to death either. I'm feeling more and more what Windsor telling me at the surgical class saying its an interview was perhaps a scare tactic?? I'll still look over all my stuff, I'd rather be prepared than not.

LauraLeafFan
on 1/31/17 6:20 pm

Well if he is like Dr Bhojani.....you need not worry.  I was asked about past surgeries...medical conditions...he talked about risks...did a quick abdominal exam and that's about it.  It was easy.  I will be at Guelph next Tuesday for my preop.

Good luck!!

So happy for you!!

Manda32
on 1/31/17 10:30 pm

Thank you!!! I don't know much about Dr. Reed, what little I've heard, is that he's a great surgeon, but he might be more business like in the appointments. Will see, another person on the forum is seeing him Friday, so I hope to get some feed back from her.

Either way, I'm still excited!!!

Let me know how your preop appointment goes. Wonder if its a whole day thing or not and what to expect?

Good luck to you as well!!!

leeann73
on 2/1/17 5:18 am

super happy for you Amanda and super happy that we have met and are going through this together!

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Manda32
on 2/2/17 12:15 pm

Right back at your support buddy lol

Manda32
on 2/2/17 12:17 pm

Meant you not your. Not sure how to edit things after we post it.

Most Active
Recent Topics