What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 9:17 am

My Dr. Ho is an older model but it still works well for me.  It's a good thing it has a timer, because I fall asleep with it on.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kathy1212
on 1/30/17 9:01 am

Hi everyone, hi CC.  It's pretty darn cold here, too. The wind sounds crazy!  Swimming sounds lovely; I can't wait to start again after I'm given the go ahead after surgery.  Good luck with your repairs.

2 Days Pre-OP RNY (wow!)

I'm on Day 20 of Optifast, so:  Opti, Opti, Opti, Opti, chicken broth, hot lemon water. 

Soooo hard to believe that tomorrow is my last day of Optifast; the 3 weeks literally flew by!

I'm flying to Toronto tomorrow morning and will arrive there at 12:30.  My friend and her Mom are picking me up at the Billy Bishop Airport and I'm spending the night with them, then surgery the following morning.  Please pray that I'll be healthy enough for surgery. I'm feeling better but still coughing a bit today.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 9:21 am

Sending healing vibes your way Kathy.  You've done great on Opti. You probably won't get a chance to post tomorrow, so I just want to say good luck, You've got this girl.  Let us know how you are doing as soon as you can after surgery.  Remember walk, sip, toot, rest, repeat.  I'm saving a spot for you on the loser's bench.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kathy1212
on 1/30/17 9:51 am

Thank you!  I can't believe it's almost here!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics