What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

Patm
on 1/30/17 7:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I wanted to tell you a funny story. DH and I bought snow shoes. We have only been able to use them once since Toronto gets so little snow. DH decided there must be snow just outside the city so off to Boyd conservation which is in Vaughan. No snow!. Went for a long walk included one heck of a long hill but still looking for snow.

Cinderz
on 1/30/17 7:59 am

That is quite funny....most people try to avoid the snow, not go looking for it lol

We didn't get a lot, but enough to make a mess!

Kathy1212
on 1/30/17 9:12 am

We've got loads of snow here in Sault Ste. Marie and you're welcome to it, lol.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

sweetart
on 1/30/17 7:10 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Good morning everyone! I survived a boring weekend. I did manage to walk the dogs a bunch, but mostly I cleaned my house. Good gracious it was a hot mess. 

B: Premier Protein Chocolate

L: 2 Noah Martin Turkey Pepperonis, 1 reduced fat Sargento Cheddar Jack cheese stick

S: Dannon L&F Greek Cherry

D: 1.5 oz beef roast (sirloin tip) 4 fresh green beans

S2: Mini babybel light and a kroger SF popsicle

Cal: 532, Carb: 21, Protein: 74

Have a great day all!

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

skinny_gigi
on 1/30/17 7:13 am

Good morning everyone,

The good part of being at work is that it's easy to follow the menu ;)

B- protein shake

s- 2.5 oz pork tenderloin 

L- pork tenderloin and broccoli 

s- ff/sf yogurt

d - ff/sf yogurt and cottage cheese

i feel like i have too much protein today...

anyway here are the numbers : cal 807 carbs 36 protein 98 

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 7:44 am

Skinny, I always find that I lose more when my protein numbers are higher, and the carbs are lower.  See how your body reacts to that kind of menu.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

skinny_gigi
on 1/30/17 9:52 am

It's true my body drops the weight...i'm down 3 lbs since Friday when i started to get serious...

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

Patm
on 1/30/17 8:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Already been to an Aquafit class. Meant to go lane swimming but it took me so long to get downtown I missed the time. Into work for about an hour to do some work. Could do it at home but just easier here. My back is a little sore from a walk up a long hill yesterday. Some of the exercises made it worse so looking forward to going home.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. Need to buy a few groceries but that is not exactly exciting. I may try to talk DH into a movie

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l salad with chicken, SF pudding

d curry chicken, broccoli

s laughing cow, breton crackers

cal 903, carb 43, prot 100

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 8:15 am

Nice numbers Pat.  Sorry that your back is acting up.  I don't do a lot of twisting moves because of my back.  Do you find that a heating pad helps?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/30/17 8:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

After years of pain I find little helps. I will use pain meds I get home. Maybe the Dr Ho, it sometimes helps. I have an infusion coming up soon and that helps a lot. Unfortunately it wears off after about 4 weeks and then I have to wait until I can have it again

Most Active
Recent Topics