What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 3:44 am

Good morning everyone.  So done with this cold weather.  This morning I'm going swimming, then we have workmen coming to do repairs at the house.  Nothing as fancy as a new bathroom Meg.

Post-op 2.5 years, the eats are:

Loads of decaf

Coffee protein shake before swimming

Scrambled eggs after the workmen leave

Soup with meatballs (never ate this yesterday)

Bunless burger with mushrooms and bacon

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/30/17 4:40 am

RNY  7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Other then breakfast - I'm just not sure of my eats today.  Might be out for lunch and if so that will change my dinner.  Will try to return and fill in my question marks

B - 2.5 oz leftover chicken tenders

L - ?

D - ?

S - Greek yogurt for sure

All water and vits as usual

Have a great one 

Meggles07
on 1/30/17 6:15 am, edited 1/29/17 10:17 pm - Canada

Good morning :)

My bathroom won't be too fancy CC, but it will be soooo much better than it was!! I will be happy when all the plaster dust and mess are done. The project manager just told me no one is coming today, but we know what happened last time. I have pants on this time just in case.

No big plans for today. Maybe some shopping, errands, and a bank appointment. I've been trying to keep my days open as I don't exactly know the work schedule day-to-day.

Breakfast - yogurt, turkey sausage

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - Irish stew

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - Irish stew

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 7:34 am

Glad they won't catch you without pants again, lol.  You might want to get your ducts cleaned after because there is probably a lot of plaster dust in them.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

ready-4-new-start
on 1/30/17 6:22 am - Canada

Good morning weekend was busy just had to work and it was crazy busy.. Today I am off to Humber for 9 month check up, when I was there for my 6 months I was having  complications told me to come back at 9 months. After my appointment off to the gym then to do meal prep for the week

breakfast protein shake 

lunch Wendy's chilli 

dinner not too sure yet 

snack?? 

Have a great day 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 7:39 am

Hope things go better at Humber today Ready.  If they don't work your frustrations out at the gym after ;-)

Cinderz
on 1/30/17 7:09 am, edited 1/29/17 11:20 pm

Good morning all

8 weeks post op today. Total weight loss, 64.4 (24.4 on optifast and 40 since surgery!)

Woke up to a bunch of snow...yuck

Despite that I still plan on going for a walk outside as well as on my treadmill.

My eats today

B - 1 scrambled egg with 10g of light cheddar chees

S - premier protein

L - 60g tuna with 1/2 tablespoon light mayo

S - 2oz chicken with Asian spice

S - Ricotta bake with 1oz chicken

Wasnt feeling so great yesterday so hoping to finish all the cleaning so I won't feel quilty when I open my book and not do anything else until it's done!

Have a great day everyone

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 7:41 am

Cinderz you sound like my friend.  She opened a book yesterday morning and finished it by the evening.

Cinderz
on 1/30/17 7:52 am

This is why I usually only open a book once I've finished all my intended chores and go for my walk whether it be outside or treadmill.

I am guilty of having 18 hrs go by before looking up as I was so engulfed by what I was reading. I'm currently reading the Outlander series and no of these books are small!

crqvingchange
on 1/30/17 8:06 am

Outlander is the best.  Diana Gabaldon came to our city years ago and gave a speech.  She was so funny.  She said her proudest moment was when she visited Scotland and saw that in a book shop they put her books with the Scottish authors.  She felt like an honorary Scot. 

Most Active
Recent Topics