What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 1/28/17 8:08 am

Good morning everyone.  Had a really late night and just got up a little while ago.  I can post until I'm done my first coffee, or I will be posting gibberish.  Looks like the others decided to sleepin as well.

Today I am just doing household drudgery and paperwork.  I wi**** would burn more calories, because if it did my house would be sparkling all the time.

Post-op 2.5 years

The eats today are:

Voluminous amounts of decaf

Eggs Benedict (1 poached egg with a little Hollandaise on some proscuitto)

Soup with meatballs

Hamburger made with lean ground beef, bacon and cheese - no bun

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.  Nia if you are reading this we hope you are doing well. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/28/17 8:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hi CC, Slow myself this morning. House work then out to look at new lamps. Maybe some new paint as well. My husbands list of jobs means fixing the rooms after he is finished.

b greek yogurt

l chili

s baby bel

d not sure may go out. If not some chicken in some form

Have a good Saturday everyone

Cinderz
on 1/28/17 1:44 pm

Hello everyone!

I had a lot to catch up on...my internet has been out since last weekend and my lovely daughters surpassed out phone plans data very quickly so I decided to get a jump start on spring cleaning and boy am I glad I did! I posted a bunch of stuff on local buy and sell sites and I'm well on my way to being able to buy new furniture, as that's my goal!

I have managed to reach my goal of 8000 steps in daily

My eats for today

B - 1 scrambled egg with 1 tablespoon light cheddar cheese

S - 1/4 skyr strawberry yogurt mixed with 1/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt

L - 2 oz of chicken with 2 light laughing cow cheese

s - 1/4 low fat cottage cheese

D - 2 oz chicken with Mexican seasoning, 1 tablespoon light cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream

Have a great day everyone

crqvingchange
on 1/28/17 1:52 pm

Nice menu Cinderz, it looks like you are really progressing well.  

Nice job on getting things organized to sell.  You are so on top of things it is making me feel guilty, lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics