Just a hello

patty-cakes
on 1/26/17 6:05 pm

I been off for a bit now as so much got over whelming im in 2 facebook group support groups plus monthly support group meeting  and monthly ones for my little guy with ADHD.

I hada few people inbox me and sorry just got back to everyone now.. i just wanted to say i was one of the very lucky ones i had my surgery Oct 17th down almost 65 LBS which is perfect for me i had a few stalls one lasted over a month during christmas and all i have to say i rather not lose anything then gain any weight. No complications or anything from surgery knock on wood no issues with food only thing is i once use to be able to drink a case of water in 2 days now i can not drink plain water i need something in it.. but i can live with that..

I hope everyone is doing amazingly on their journey old new or just starting off.. Was the best thing i could have ever in my life done for myself.. If anyone is from the niagara area we do have monthly meeting in St Catharines if you want to send me a message i will give you the info..

crqvingchange
on 1/27/17 7:20 am

Good to see you Patty.  Great job being down 65.  Wishing you continued success, and don't be a stranger.  Drop in more often, I always enjoyed your posts.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

patty-cakes
on 1/31/17 10:44 am

Thanks been pretty amazing. loving this journey so wish i could kick myself in the butt for not doing it the first time i was suppose to.. i guess mentally maybe i ws not ready then.. hoe are you 

leeann73
on 1/27/17 7:44 am

that is a great share!  congratulations.  sounds like you have a ton of support.

patty-cakes
on 1/31/17 10:46 am

Tons of support which is awesome.. best thing i have ever did although i need to slow down a bit my body is being pulled ever direction lol but if i can help others out i do not mind.. i would not be where iam today without all the support i recieved from others

Most Active
Recent Topics