What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Jo0710
on 1/25/17 11:09 am

I'm at home still.  Went for a small walk on the treadmill and watching crappy TV.  Tonight my son has another hockey game so will be going to watch then picking up my daughter from my parents house. They watching her during the game. The arena we are at tonight has concrete stands/stairs and the railings are metal with holes. She's 4 and clumsy and wants to do everything herself so I worry about her there.  My husband helps coach so I won't have his help with her if she does act out.  Plus this way I get to watch the whole game finally. 

Eating: all vitamins and still trying to increase my water.  If I drank all the water I wouldn't be able to have anything else. I'm always stuffed. 

Trying for 2 premier proteins and 1/4 cup of cream of potato soup. 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

crqvingchange
on 1/25/17 11:42 am

It's hard in the beginning to get everything in, but you are doing really well.  It does get easier.  Cinderz had trouble in the beginning, but at 5 weeks out she is eating eggs (she also is doing great).

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Jo0710
on 1/25/17 12:08 pm

Thanks. It is tough for sure to fit things in with all the water too. :) 

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

ready-4-new-start
on 1/25/17 5:41 pm - Canada

Good evening late posting. Had training this morning it was ok well good just wasn't really into as I worked late last night but as I was getting into it it woke me up.. think I am going put the scale in my trunk for while i give up not giving in if it takes me until the end of year to lose the rest of my weight that's fine just going to focus on strength training and the nsv. I just have to remember how far I have come so far there no way I am going back.

breakfast egg and cheese 

snack protein shake 

lunch lean beef

dinner Swiss chalet chicken and salad 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 1/25/17 6:57 pm

Ready that is a wise move.  If the scale is stressing you, hide it.  You've got a great attitude.  Nice menu, I love Swiss Chalet.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics