What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/25/17 3:09 am

Good morning everyone.  This morning I'm going swimming, then yoga, then home to do chores, and Zumba tonight.

The eats today are:

Rivers of decaf

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Leftovers from last night's dinner - Beef tenderloin with Bearnaise

Chicken soup with chicken meatballs in it.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/25/17 5:03 am

RNY 7 Years 9 months post op 

Morning 

I like your rivers of decaf!  

I've now eaten every individual frozen wls friendly meal in my freezer.  Except the beef tenderloin from my steak soup last night.  I saved it last night for my breakfast this morning.  I ate the veggies and broth last night for my snack.  Weird yet normal  wls eating!

B  -  2. 2 oz of beef tenderloin 

L  -  Red Lobster broiled trout dinner 

Side salad with Ranch

S  -  Rest of lunch

D -  2 slices of pizza

S  -  2 oikos greek lemon meringue yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,584,  Carbs  -  118 Grams,   Protein  -  94 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 1/25/17 9:56 am

That's what I'm doing with my soup today Birdie.  I will have the broth first then eat the meatballs.  Decided to throw in some spinach as well.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/25/17 5:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

One day at a time! Managed to behave for one whole day. Small victory. Off to swimming at lunch. This should be painful since I have not been in the pool since before Christmas.

Need my mostly bran granola to kick in and will feel better.

Home tonight, probably tired. Played a form of monopoly called Torontopoly last night. Forgot how that game can go on and on. fortunately we had to end for granddaughter to go home. Last time we see them for 5 weeks. They are off to New Zealand and Australia Monday

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l chili, dill pickle, yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d chicken, salad, broccoli

s tea

Lots of tea and water today

cal 746, carb 67, prot 73

crqvingchange
on 1/25/17 9:59 am

Pat like you said :One day at a time".  Well done on yesterday's victory.  Torontopoly would be fun for a change.  

I put fibre in my yogurt too.  It has helped so much.

Meggles07
on 1/25/17 5:57 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Just got a call from the bathroom project manager that no one will be working on the bathroom today, so I have no idea what I will do with my day off. Maybe I will try to take the puppies out for a walk if the weather cooperates.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - egg, toast

Snack - pepperette, yogurt

Dinner - TBD

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

sweetart
on 1/25/17 6:49 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy Humpday ONMenu Peeps! This week is dragging on... and its only Wednesday morning LOL

Spinning tonight, I'm excited, haven't been since before Optifast. We'll see if I can keep up!

The good/bad/ugly...

B: Premier Protein Strawberry (The first since The Clumps)

L: 1 Noah Martin turkey pepperoni (so happy to have these back in my life... yum), 1 Sargento RF Sharp Cheddar Stick, 1 HB egg white

D: 2 Noah Martin turkey pepperonis, 2 HB egg whites (I hate yolks...)

S: Dannon L&F Greek Yogurt Cherry

S2: Kroger SF Popsicle, 2 laughing cow light cheese wedges

Cal: 500 (And I thought I'd never do that again! LOL) Carb: 23 Protein: 74

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 1/25/17 10:02 am

That's so funny, 2 days with exactly 500 calories.  I've had the turkey mini kielbasa or maybe it's pepperoni, but there are 5 minis per serving and I really like them.  i'm going to have to look for Noah Martin.

sweetart
on 1/25/17 10:08 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

I get them at Foodland and I get the big pack for like $25. They're way tastier IMO than the Turkey Bites and at just over 5 weeks I haven't had an issue with them. 

The numbers (1) Turkey Pepperoni (14g)

Cal 28

Fat 2

Carb 1

Protein 4

:) 

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 1/25/17 10:43 am

Thanks so much Sweetart, I'm going to look for them.  They have really good numbers.

Most Active
Recent Topics