What-are-you-eating-doing-Saturday

Kathy1212
on 1/22/17 8:43 am

Thank you.  I hope it's just cold and not the respiratory infection that my Dad has as that lasts over a month.  I also have severe chronic asthma and normal colds and the flu always trigger it.  I've had bronchitis and pneumonia too many times to count.  I'm on three different asthma meds and hopefully they will help. Fingers crossed it's not serious.  I'll see if my doctor can fit me in tomorrow.  I need to get better because I really want my surgery. I've already paid for my flight and my room for 5 days after surgery.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Tracks
on 1/22/17 9:23 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

I have strep throat.  My surgery is on Wednesday.  I'm on antibiotics.  The pharmacist said its actually a good thing to have antibiotics in your system before any surgery.  I called my surgeon's office to make sure I wasn't going to have a problem taking these before surgery - I was told there was no issue.  Such a relief!  

Good idea to get into your doctor as soon as you can.  Get lots of rest, sounds like you're doing great getting your fluids in.  Hope it all clears for you soon.

ready-4-new-start
on 1/22/17 3:28 am - Canada

Thanks Kathy, my biggest NSV I will never forget when I was admitted to the hospital in November they gave me one grown I was like umm this won't fit around me I need two will I am thinking this.. I put the grown on sure. Enough it fit but was also big on me.. what a feeling that was. Sorry to heard about ur parents hope they are feeling better soon 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Kathy1212
on 1/22/17 4:31 am

Wow, that's a great NSV!  You must have felt so good about that.  I know I would.

Thanks about my parents; I hope they will get better soon too.  It's now 7:30 AM and I was up at 7 with a coughing fit and my asthma is acting up.  I'm drinking my hot lemon water.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

Kathy  

Tracks
on 1/22/17 8:15 am - Halton Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/25/17

Glad your parents are ok.  Hope they feel much better very soon!

Kathy1212
on 1/22/17 8:39 am

Thank you!

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics