What-are-you-eating-doing-Saturday

birdiegirl
on 1/21/17 12:49 pm

Onderland!!  Congrats 

Ginnny
on 1/21/17 8:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi everyone! Busy day running around picking up last minute things and packing. Going for a pedicure this afternoon! 

Havent really planned the day which is no Bueno but it is what it is. 

I had half a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich for breakfast and just had a couple hard boiled eggs for snack. Not sure what the rest of the day has in store. Probably throw down a protein shake just to get the numbers up. I'm logging as I go so not totally rogue! 

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 1/21/17 9:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good afternoon. Woke up feeling crappy. Digestive system not happy at either end. I have done some house work and made a couple of pies. Managed to eat some yogurt. Having my brother and his wife for diner tonight. Need to do some more cleaning then start some of the cooking started. DH is cooking cod so will leave that to him.

b/l yogurt, blueberries, granola

s cheese

d cod, tbsp of scalloped potatoes, a little salad

s tea

Have a good day everyone

crqvingchange
on 1/21/17 11:06 am

Hope you feel better soon Pat, there is a nasty stomach bug going around.  Stay hydrated.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/21/17 12:50 pm

Ughh.  Can you cancel your guests?   

birdiegirl
on 1/21/17 12:56 pm

RNY  7 Years 9 months post op 

UGHH .  So far I have shoved in my gob the following, in no particular order:

6 meatballs with parm

2 cookies

4 nut/caramel / chocolate concoctions  ( weren't even good)

5 oz of tilapia with 1 huge spoonful of tzatziki 

2  fingerling potatoes 

About half cup of butternut squash 

Likely still to eat.  1 or 2 greek yogurt with meds,  toast if it ges rally bad

And the above mess is why I also have low low calorie days to make up for the "shove in gob" days

MonaLisaSmile
on 1/21/17 3:18 pm - Canada

We all have those cant get enough days from time to time!!

Glad to see somebody other than me has been hittin the cookies and chocolate and isn't afraid to admit it !!

It's even worse when in retrospect the taste wasn't really worth it, but hey.....tomorrow is a new day!!!! Lol

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Cinderz
on 1/21/17 3:14 pm

Good day everyone,

l am back to basics today, water and premier protein. I've not been feeling good and since surgery no matter what I do, I have been unable to use the washroom regularly so I'm hoping the fluids help to flush me out.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi

MonaLisaSmile
on 1/21/17 3:20 pm - Canada

Are you taking something in addition to the fluids to "make it happen " ???

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Cinderz
on 1/21/17 3:27 pm

Oh yes!

I take 2 senokot twice a day (prescribed by Doctor)

I use benfibre every morning.

Restoralax everyday (recommended by Doctor)

The Doctor has said to use a suppository every third day and it just doesn't work. 

I definitley know I'm backed up as I'm uncomfortable and in pain. 

Most Active
Recent Topics