What are you eating/doing Friday?

crqvingchange
on 1/20/17 9:58 am

Good afternoon everyone.  Sorry I'm late posting, but it's been one of those mornings.

This morning I went swimming and then had to run many errands (thanks DH).  Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music.

The eats today are:

Lots of decaf (think buckets)

Scrambled eggs with a little chopped hot pepper

Roasted chicken (no skin) and gravy

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's.

Have a good day menu peeps.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Kathy1212
on 1/20/17 2:50 pm

Hi Ginny; a vacation sounds wonderful.  Where are you going?

I had a dentist appt. today, then went to Walmart to pick up some last minute things for surgery and post surgery. I finally got my toddler plate, spoon, and fork and they are soooo cute, pink with little cartoon dogs!  My family will tease me endlessly, lol. I also picked up some tiny containers that hold 4 ounces each, some extra ice cube trays, and a Bento Box, which I've never seen before but thought was cute as it has lots of little containers inside. I thought it would be useful for once i can eat again.  I also bought some Gas X strips, some chocolate smelling body lotion that is supposed to tighten skin (it was cheap and smells heavenly, lol), some spray to prevent dry mouth, and other odds and ends.  Then I went to get my hair trimmed and eyebrows done.  I'm good to go now; only 12 more days!

B,L,S,S: Optifast times 4, plus 2 cups roasted broccoli/green pepper/celery, clear broth, and lots  of hot lemon water.

I did my exercise bike for 22 minutes tonight but I walked so much while shopping I don't think I'll do it tonight. I found I felt really weak after riding the exercise bike last night.

Have a nice evening, everyone!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics