What are you eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 1/20/17 4:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 9+ months

WooHoo Friday!!  Last day of work for a while!  Going on VACATION!!

Nothing exciting today, have an issue at work that needs to be dealt with...but then weekend!  Will be running around doing last minute stuff for vacation.  Still need to find a black bathing suit bottom.  Maybe hit Costco after the gym tonight!

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese

S - 2 HB eggs

L - zucchini lasagna

S - 4 slices deli turkey, pickle slices

D - shepperds pie

Cal 800, Carb 31, Protein 86

Have a great Friday!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/20/17 4:53 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Much the same today, but tomorrow we are going bridesmaid dress shopping. My friends are getting married, so we are going to try on dresses and see what styles we like. It's a summer wedding, but I think it will be mostly inside. They have a beautiful venue, so I can't wait.

Breakfast - yogurt, turkey sausage

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - leftover beef

Snack - ham on thin bun

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/20/17 9:48 am

Meg your weight might change a lot between now and the summer, so make sure you find a dress that can be taken in.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/20/17 9:52 am - Canada

Thanks CC :) if you can believe it I'm almost two years post-op now... My weight has stabilized within a 2-5 pound range for the last six months. I still have that old fear that I will gain weight and the dress will be too small though.

Meg~

crqvingchange
on 1/20/17 10:00 am

Meg I have that same fear, and that's what keeps me from going off the rails, at least for now, ;-)

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

ready-4-new-start
on 1/20/17 5:16 am - Canada

Good morning,

Boy my legs were so sore yesterday was so hard to sit or stand up. My body is aching from the other day. Today is my first actual training day with trainer yikes don't think I will be able to move lol.. I trained with a personal trainer in 2008 he was a great trainer. This trainer knew him so I am hoping he is just as fun as the other trainer.. 

breakfast going try couple spoons of oatmeal need the carb for training with egg

snack protein shake 

lunch not sure taking my daughter out for lunch 

snack Greek yogurt 

dinner fish with vegs 

snack protein shake 

have a great day 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Patm
on 1/20/17 6:46 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Ginny. Enjoy your vacation.

Finally got some sleep so feeling a little better. Off for a walk shortly. Hope not to be caught in the rain.

I need to put my living room back together after the fireplace being put in. It turned out to be larger than I was expecting. It will take a little getting used to.

b greek yogurt

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel

d steak, mushrooms, acorn squash

s glass of wine

Have a good day everyone

sweetart
on 1/20/17 6:54 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

I'm sitting at the dog show waiting for our turn in the ring. Already got my 6,000 steps in and its not yet 10am LOL

The Eats

B: Premier Protein Shake S&C

L: 64g Extra Lean Black Forest Ham + 2 laughing cow light wedges

S: Dannon L&F Greek Raspberry

D: Chicken drumstick (minus skin + bone) and about 4 tbsp pureed seasoned broccoli (to keep the chicken moist?)

S2: mini babybel light

Cal: 500! (Right on the money, couldn't do that again I bet LOL) Carb: 19 Protein: 77

Have a good weekend! I hope to get a chance to check in this weekend. 

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 1/20/17 9:50 am

Nice numbers Sweetart.

crqvingchange
on 1/20/17 9:47 am

Enjoy your vacation Ginny.  The Bay had black bathing suit bottoms, but that was in November when I saw them.

Most Active
Recent Topics