What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

crqvingchange
on 1/18/17 6:42 pm

Take a picture of the curdles, and all the cases in the hallway, send it to them.  Ask for a refund. Nay demand a refund or all of your menu peeps will be at their door.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/18/17 6:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Work today. Hope I find some work or it is going to be a long day. Physio at lunch. Probably my last visit. Not getting enough out of it. My pain infusion is wearing off and need to take more other stuff. I will still try to do the exercises but do not want to be tortured by him as he tried to stretch out my hip muscles.

I have not been to TWH support group for a long time. I am going tonight because they have a topic I am interested in. So not much exercise today but a good walk.

b yogurt

l chicken with salsa, yogurt

s two baby bel

d meatloaf, sf pudding

s tea

Bonnie ABC
on 1/18/17 8:32 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with

Omelet sitting in front of me.   

Not sure about lunch. 

Supper I took out ground pork and going to make a meatloaf.   Roasted carrots.  

solid dense protein and a veggie.  Just how life is out here.   

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
birdiegirl
on 1/18/17 8:38 am

YUP.  You just said it.  Solid dense protein and veggies

Kathy1212
on 1/18/17 9:25 am

Hi Everyone,

Day 8 of Optifast today.  I bought a set of resistance bands on sale at Winners yesterday so plan to watch some videos to learn how to use them today, and try them out.

All meals plus snack: Optifast, plus broth, 2 cups green veggies, crystal light in water.

MyFitnessPal totals:  940 calories, 73g carbs, 32g fat, 95g protein, 2,023g sodium, 2 g sugar (from green pepper), 8 cups of water (at least, usually drink way more).

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics