What are you eating/doing Friday?

Meggles07
on 1/13/17 8:54 am - Canada

Yes, I do that with my dogs too. I just picked some up for him. I give it to both of them because they love it. Sometimes I mash up some pumpkin or sweet potato in it too.

Patm
on 1/13/17 8:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Ate too much last night. Trying to cut back today. Already been out for a walk. Just some chores and errands today. Quiet night tonight

b yogurt

l yogurt, granola

d steak, mushrooms, kale salad

Have a good day everyone

ready-4-new-start
on 1/13/17 9:16 am - Canada

Good afternoon everyone

Just got back from the gym, had a good work out just cardio did the bike then treadmill being on the treadmill felt was able to run little lol.. 

today meal 

breakfast egg with laughing cow 

snack protein shake 

lunch crab with laughing cow and been sprouts 

snack vegs with deli meat 

dinner chicken with vegs 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

sweetart
on 1/13/17 9:53 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Hi everyone! Happy weekend everyone! 

My 12 year old puppy was sick last night too. I'm so tired today. 

The eats: 

B: premier protein shake 

L: dannon l&f Greek coconut 

D: 2 egg whites and a light babybel shredded 

S1: premier protein shake 

S2: Kroger sf popsicle 

Cal: 512 carbs: 22 protein: 83

Making a note to be better about checking in. Back to work leaves me less time for the important stuff. 

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Kathy1212
on 1/13/17 11:06 am

Great news about your roof, Ginny!  I remember going through insurance to fix a leaky roof and it was not fun; they would only fix the interior and not the exterior.  I had to pay for that myself.

I'm on Day 3 of Opti, so my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack, will all be Optifast, with the addition of soup broth, 2 cups of green veggies, and lots of water.

I wanted to go for a walk today but it's just too cold and there's over 4 feet of snow out there so I'll just ride my exercise bike instead.  I plan to do 20-30 minutes if I can.  I'm feeling very hungry in between shakes.

I slept in until 10 so it's time for my lunch shake now.  Hopefully that will quiet my stomach, lol.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
Recent Topics