What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 1/10/17 3:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY - 9 months

Good morning gang!  Lots more snow over night!  Yesterday was a great day! I ate on plan, joined the gym, did a workout, had a massage!  Doesn't get better!  Tonight I am meeting friends for dinner at a new roadhouse in London.  I checked out the menu and I'll have either steak or one of their burgers, sans bun!  See what I feel like tonight.

I was so inspired by calorie burn yesterday but the scale decided not to acknowledge my excellent efforts yesterday.  Oh well, stay the course maybe tomorrow!

I went to put on a new pair of tights this morning, I bought three pair before Christmas and the first pair I tried fit, so makes sense that the next 2 would, right?  NOT A CHANCE.  Barely got them up past my knees!  Tall girl problems!! LOL

Anyway, the plan for today:

B - 2 meatballs, 1 egg

S - greek yogurt

L - 120 gr pot roast, mmmm

S - 8 slices deli turkey, with a lil mustard

D - TBD

Totals so far, Cal 590, carbs 20, protein 65

Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Cinderz
on 1/10/17 4:46 am

Good morning all, 

We got hit with bad weather last night too. Buses were cancelled and I can hear the freezing rain pounding on the roof and windows...great day to binge watch something on Netflix. Thank god for the treadmill in this awful weather.

My eats today

B - 1/4 package high protein oatmeal with 1/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt

s - 2 tableapoons of tuna with low fat mayo and 2 melba toast

L - 1oz chicken breast with 2 light laughing cow wedges

S - premier protein

D - 1oz chicken with 1 teaspoon low fat mayo, 1 tablespoon low fat marble cheese

S - high protein pudding if needed

Cal - 522, Protein - 78, Carbs - 36

Stay warm and enjoy the day everyone!

Meggles07
on 1/10/17 5:21 am - Canada

Good morning :)

We will be staying inside out of the snow/rain/yuckiness today. I will probably do some chores around the house. We were tired last night and just went out for dinner, but somehow the kitchen is a disaster.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - salad and chicken

Snack - pepperette

Dinner - taco beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/10/17 5:50 am

Good morning everyone.  It's a wintery wonderland out there, bahumbug.  Ginny you usually don't see a big change on the scale after a workout, sometimes the opposite and there might be a slight gain.  Your body tends to hold on to water to help with muscle repair.  Wait til you start seeing muscle definition, and feeling stronger.  That's so rewarding.  Your day yesterday sounds like my perfect day.

Today I'm swimming, then home to do some chores and paperwork.  May go to the movies tonight, I will see how I feel later.

My appointment at my Centre went very well yesterday.  Don't have to go bac****il August.  I do see the internist at the end of this month though.

The eats today are - lots and lots of decaf, scrambled eggs, cheese hamburger (no bun) with a fried egg on top, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia, buckwheat and protein powder, chopped prunes, and a few almonds on top.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/10/17 6:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Not a great menu today. Starts off okay but goes downhill from there. Lunch provided at work and DH making pizza for dinner. Ugh!

b greek yogurt, raspberries, granola

l sandwiches and salad

d pizza

s tea

Far too much in the way of carbs.

birdiegirl
on 1/10/17 11:13 am

RNY  7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Afternoon

Ginnny, I often have problems getting hosiery long enough.  Drives me crazy.

Had a great morning on the golf course with my pals - nice lunch and now time for a nap.  Home for dinner this evening.

STEPS - 6645

EATS

B - Cheese portion of Sargento Balanced Break - stats for whole container in totals

L - 1 turkey burger patty - all the fixins

D - 6 oz steelhead trout

4 baked potato fries

2 heirloom carrots with .5 tsp of butter

glass of Malbec

S - Oikos greek yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,015,  Carbs - 55 Grams,  Protein - 84 Grams

All water and vits

Lots of decaf coffee

Have a great one  

new_me180
on 1/10/17 5:15 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Evening all. Just checking in as i miss you guys. I spend most of the day at the hospital and there is no way i'm going to pay for wifi at that price GRH. My sister is still not showing any changes and still confused and hallucinating. Hopefully they find out what it is so. My eating has been ok, some stuff i shouldn't eat sneaks in sometimes.

I also followed up with the sports doctor for my knee and he said my knee is messed up. He said more surgery might be necessary but hopefully the new knee brace will help. No zumba for me for a while CC ;(

Monica9811
on 1/10/17 5:39 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Sorry to hear your sister is still not well. How old is she?  You've been having a rough go lately :(

new_me180
on 1/10/17 6:02 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

She's 44. Craziness for this to happen

Monica9811
on 1/11/17 4:05 am - Peterborough, Canada

Wow that is young!  I hope they figure it out soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics