What are you doing/eating today ( Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 1/8/17 3:39 am

RNY  7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Very cold and windy here but still going out to golf this morning.  Will be in the high 40's for most of the morning. Not good for my bod, however its tough to cancel on people.  Brunch after

STEPS - forgot to check but it wouldn't have been much.  I slept a good part of the day away

EATS

B - 2.2 oz leftover beef tenderloin

1/2 cup of mashed cauliflower

L - 1 egg

4 slices of bacon

1 slice of rye toast  - bacon Sammy!

S - Dannon light and Fit Greek

D - 2 cups of romaine

2 TB of Marzotti Caesar dressing

1 TB of parm

3 oz grilled chicken breast

S - Dannon light and Fit Greek

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 995,  Carbs - 50 Grams,  Protein - 93 Grams

All water and vits - 2 - 3 decaf coffee

Have a great one  

crqvingchange
on 1/8/17 5:18 am

Birdie I'll take 40's it's so cold here.  It's beautiful outside, we had a fresh snowfall last night, but so cold.

Love your breakfast, actually it all looks good.

This morning I'm going to Zumba, then basically household drudgery and relaxing in front of a cozy fire.

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs with fresh salsa, shrimp with SF ****tail sauce, PC stuffed pepper, SKYR yogurt.

Have a great day everyone and stay warm.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/8/17 6:55 am

I love steak for breakfast!  And the smashed cauliflower was wonderful.  I have tried to make this myself and it never tastes as good.  I can just imagine what they put in it - likely nothing healthy to make it taste so wondrous!

It sounds ridiculous - but it feels colder when its like this in the south.  No fireplace - clothes all wrong for the cold - I had the heated seat  and steering wheel on.  We cancelled on golf as there is a windchill! 

Meggles07
on 1/8/17 5:30 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Just took the puppies outside and shoveled the back steps for them. I usually do part of the patio too so I don't slip. Not much else on the go today. Might go out for lunch. Other than that it will just be household chores.

We've decided to turn my office into a spare bedroom so my parents can stay here when they come to town. They usually stay with my grandparents, but they are selling their house. I'm not too sad about changing it because the room has always been too cold to work in and became more of a dumping ground for stuff. I also use the closet for my work clothes, so getting my work stuff out of the way will just give me more room for them ;)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - restaurant maybe??

Snack - pepperette, pudding

Dinner - taco salad -- we still haven't made it

Snack - protein bar

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 1/8/17 6:56 am

Taco salad sounds delicious Meg - let us know how it tasted ( assuming you make it!)

sweetart
on 1/8/17 8:03 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

40 sounds downright balmy! Very chilly this am while walking the doglets. It's supposed to warm up Tuesday then I'm back to work Wednesday :) looking forward to that. 

2 weeks, 5 days out

B: 1/4 egg whites, 1/8 cup reduced fat Colby Jack 

L: premier protein shake 

D: dannon fit & light Greek yogurt 

S: premier protein shake 

Cal: 472 carb: 20 protein: 83

On the docket today, shopping with my mother. Sigh. 

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Cinderz
on 1/8/17 9:19 am

Good afternoon everyone,

5 weeks post op

I had my one month follow up on Friday, the Doctor was very happy with my progress, also had the follow up nutrition class, most of it was redundant, but mandatory. Going to finish cleaning my basement and then get on the treadmill.

My eats for today

B - 1/4 cup instant oatmeal with cheese string

S - premier protein 

L - 1 oz chicken breast,   1 light laughing cow cheese

S. - premier protein 

D - 1 oz chicken breast, 1 light laughing cow cheese, 2 tableapoons sweet potatoes

Cal - 553,  Protein - 78, Carbs - 40

Most Active
Recent Topics