What are you doing/eating today (Saturday)

crqvingchange
on 1/7/17 5:04 am

Good morning everyone.  It is bitter cold out there.  Birdie send some of that warm weather up this way.  Listened to some excellent music last night.  

Today I'm just doing chores and paperwork.  Just going to be an easy day.  Saturday is usually my rest day from working out and yesterday my knee actually felt really good, so I'm hoping that when I workout tomorrow it will continue to feel good.

The eats today are - protein coffee, lots of decaf, scrambled eggs, salad, fish with a little salsa, SKYR yogurt with hemp, chia, buckwheat and protein powder.

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/7/17 5:37 am

RNY  7 Years 9 Months Post Op

Morning

Golf cancelled due to storms so now I have a nice relaxing day ahead.  Out for dinner tonight at a great steakhouse

STEPS - 5567  not bad considering I was at the airport for over 12 hours yesterday

EATS

B - hamburg patty with tomato and pickle

L - hamburg patty with tomato pickle and mustard

D - few bites of my DH's Caesar salad

5 oz beef tenderloin

1/2 cup roughly of mashed cauliflower

1 piece of hot sourdough

glass of red wine

S - Dannon light and fit Greek - blueberry

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1002,  Carbs - 43 Grams,  Protein - 97 Grams

All water and vits - lots of decaf coffee

Have a great one 

crqvingchange
on 1/7/17 6:24 am

12 hours at an airport would drive me crazy (short drive).

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/7/17 2:00 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

were you at the Fort Lauderdale airport? Hope all is well in Florida

birdiegirl
on 1/8/17 3:32 am

No, thankfully. 

ready-4-new-start
on 1/7/17 5:39 am - Canada

Morning, yesterday I did some meal prep. Made snacks for next 5 days.. doing this I think it will keep me on track

Breakfast protein shake 

snack 1 laughing cow, 1/2 oz kolbassa, 2 tsp Greek yogurt dip, 1 baby carrot,  Broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers 

lunch crab with salsa 

snack cottage cheese

dinner ground chicken with some spices and spaghetti squash 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 1/7/17 6:26 am

Excellent menu.  Have you seen The World According to Eggface's Bento Box Lunches.  She has some great ideas.

ready-4-new-start
on 1/7/17 6:28 pm - Canada

thank you I will have a look 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Ginnny
on 1/7/17 12:51 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Sounds good! Keep posting and updating is! 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/7/17 6:22 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My new mantra is "I will not buy any more protein bars"... And a Costco size box was a terrible idea. I even kept them in the basement thinking that would reduce my consumption. Ha! There is one left and it will be gone today, so "I will not buy any more protein bars."

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - ham and cheese

Snack - pepperette, pudding

Dinner - taco salad - we didn't make it last night 

Snack - evil protein bar

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics