Surgery Pre-Op Appt Humber

Linda B.
on 1/6/17 5:33 am

I have my Surgery Pre-Op Appt  at Humber coming soon, can anyone tell me what I should bring and what all happens. 

Thanks in advance, Linda 

chula82
on 1/6/17 8:44 am
RNY on 12/21/16

You have to take all your meds with you, even over the counter and vitamins you are currently taking.  You also have to take whatever paperwork your doctor has asked you to take to your pre-op.  Health card and insurance information if you have insurance coverage. 

You will see the nurse who will go through all your meds and your medical history, then you will have your blood work done and then you will see the anesthesiologist. 

Hope this helps.  Good luck! 

Linda B.
on 1/6/17 12:41 pm

Thank you so much for your time to respond to me.  All the best to you as well.

Teena D.
on 1/6/17 2:14 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good luck! When is your appt? Mine is on Monday and then I have surgery on Thursday. 

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Linda B.
on 1/6/17 2:19 pm

My spot is Feb 1 and my surgeon is Klein and my surgery is Feb 15th.  Best wishes, please keep in touch and let me know how you are feeling after surgery.  

Teena D.
on 1/6/17 2:20 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Thanks! I will. ? 

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Kathy1212
on 1/7/17 10:01 am

You and DaisyMom are so lucky to have your pre-surgery and surgery dates so close.  I wish mine were closer so I could just stay in Tornoto rather than fly there twice.

My pre-op appointment is next Tuesday, Jan. 10th, and my surgery is Feb. 1st.  I have 3 weeks of Opti; how did the two of you get so lucky, lol.  Maybe I just weight a lot more so need to be on it longer to shrink my liver more.

I'll be thinking of you both, and sending warm thoughts.

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics