What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 1/6/17 1:38 am

Good morning lovely menu people.  Yeah for Friday.  Tonight DH and I are going out to listen to some live music.  Friday night is our date night.

This morning I'm swimming, then some errands and banking.  Maybe having a nap later, because I was awake at 3:45.

The eats today are - protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day, scrambled eggs for breakfast and probably lunch (a lazy cooking day), going to try a sausage for dinner, SKYR with chia, buckwheat, hemp, protein powder and blueberries.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/6/17 3:45 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I need to start following my plan more carefully. I'm still snacking like through the holidays. We've also eaten out a lot this week which isn't typical. Must get back on track.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - leftover chicken

Snack - pepperette

Dinner - taco salad (no taco for me lol)

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/6/17 3:58 am

Now I want taco salad, lol.  Your menu looks fairly low carb which should help with the snacking cravings.  Too many goodies available over the holidays and that awakens the carb craving monster in me.  Like Birdie says, "back on the horse".

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 1/6/17 3:57 am, edited 1/5/17 8:35 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!  Yeah for Friday indeed, and yeah for dress down day at work....jeans and a sweatshirt on a cold day!!

Scale is being stubborn, and well, I don't like it.  I'm almost at my centre's goal, but no where near my own.  Guess I need to change up the menu and see if I can't get the body to respond.  Will be joining the gym on Monday with or without my girlfriend.

Just work today....

B - 1 egg, 1/2 slice cheese

S - Ham Kolbassa slices (60 gr)

L - can of tuna with light mayo, celery, red onion (damn mayo is more calories than my tuna)  edited to add some Greek salad to my lunch  already in the totals just forgot it here 

S - premier protein

D - shepperds pie

Total Cal 829, carbs 20, protein 100

Have a great Friday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/6/17 4:09 am

Ginny I used to work out with a friend, but she started sleeping in and missing workouts.  I had to have a long hard talk with myself that I needed to workout for me and if that meant going alone then I had to suck it up and get my ass to those workouts.  Now I love my workouts, and really miss them if there isn't a class or when the pool was closed for the holidays.  Workouts may not make you lose weight, but they will help you feel stronger, help you get toned, and have more energy, and for me I think they have helped me avoid regain.   My friend that I used to work out with has gained over 30lbs in the last year. That very easily could have been me.  

ready-4-new-start
on 1/6/17 4:55 am - Canada

Good morning, don't have menu planned today other then hot protein shake for breakfast.. New Year's Day I made mini goals for this week, 1 64 ozs of water I was so horrible with my water intake so far I have met that goal. 2 to track protein make sure I am getting enough and 3 to track my carbs and cut down I have been good with the protein still learning with the carbs. This morning I was curious if these changes would show on the scale in 5 days I lost 1.8lbs.. I am not going into work today I am on modified duties until I can stand 8 hrs. So today goal is meal prep going to pick up some containers few groceries make few meals ahead of time and enter it into my fitness pal see how my stats are.. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 1/6/17 7:41 am

Wow, you are doing great.  How do you make your hot protein shake?  I buy the Big Train Fit Frappe Vanilla and add decaf coffee to it.

ready-4-new-start
on 1/6/17 7:50 am - Canada

I bought mutant isosurge mint chocolate chip but found it very minty so I mix it with isoflex chocolate.. add 300 Mls of water and 2 tsp of skim milk powder  microwave for 2 mins taste so much better then cold.. and it taste so much better then Starbucks skinny peppermint mocha .. sometimes I add decafe coffee or I will have decafe later on.. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 1/6/17 7:53 am

That does sound good.  Thanks for sharing the tip.

birdiegirl
on 1/6/17 12:29 pm

Hey  CC et al

Had brutal week.  Arrived in the sunny south at 6AM so hope to be back to posting tomorrow 

Most Active
Recent Topics