What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 1/4/17 4:03 am, edited 1/4/17 4:13 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 8+ months

Good morning Menu Gang!

So first day back yesterday and I was super busy!  That's a good thing for a change!  However, it took me till noon to realize that I had my pants on backwards!  Yup pretty sad when you have no shape that you don't know your pants are backwards....doesn't help so few dress pants have zippers anymore!! LOL  I never did have an ass but now that I don't have a gut I might need butt implants!! LOL  Oh the troubles of WLS!!  And I've been awake since 3:30 so going to be a long hard day.  I have to get a fire truck tender out, yesterday I got through 37 pages of an 88 page specification document....my eyes were buggy and I had a headache most of the day.  That could be because I didn't eat any crap yesterday and I was detoxing....who knows.  Better busy than bored though, right?

Anyway....think I have a good day planned.

B - 1 egg, 1/2 slice cheese, 2.7 oz beef

S - greek yogurt

L - 4 oz egg salad, 2 slices deli turkey, 107 gr cukes

S - 2 slices deli turkey, Old Cheddar Cheese Snack

D - beef n broccoli stir fry

Total Cal 762, Carbs 24, Protein 91

We'll see if this sustains me.....if not I'll have a protein shake in the evening

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 1/4/17 4:42 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My BF seems to have caught my cold and the puppies would not settle last night. I'm definitely going to need a nap today.

The only thing we have planned is a trip to the pet store. My brother is heading back to school tomorrow and he wants to take both puppies with us. Should be fun ;)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - ham and cheese

Snack - pepperette

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/4/17 4:52 am

Good morning everyone. Ginny that is too funny about your pants. 

Today I'm swimming, yoga and Zumba.   In between that I have City workers coming to the house, grrrrr.

The eats today are protein coffee, protein bar (don't usually eat these unless it's a hectic day), another bar this afternoon, and leftover turkey /sweet potato Shepherd's pie for dinner.

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 1/4/17 6:54 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Back to work today. Not too busy but since one of the people I book appointments for is ill I will be rescheduling appointments this morning. I really hate doing this.

Got on my bike last night. It is now on a stationary stand. Felt good so will need to start doing this regularily

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola,

l pea soup (I will be glad when this is gone, did not turn out great), oikos yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d pork chop, broccoli, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 966, carb 61, prot83

birdiegirl
on 1/4/17 3:24 pm

I just inhaled some ham and pea soup for dinner.

sweetart
on 1/4/17 2:07 pm, edited 1/4/17 6:08 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy humpday! 

Making dinner and thinking I never checked in today. Oops!

B: premier protein shake 

L: 3 oz poached tilapia coated with 1tbsp low fat parmesan

D: premier protein shake 

S: Kroger sf popsicle, dannon l&f Greek coconut

Cal: 506, carb: 20, protein: 93

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

birdiegirl
on 1/4/17 3:23 pm
On January 4, 2017 at 12:03 PM Pacific Time, Ginnny wrote:

Post Op RNY 8+ months

Good morning Menu Gang!

So first day back yesterday and I was super busy!  That's a good thing for a change!  However, it took me till noon to realize that I had my pants on backwards!  Yup pretty sad when you have no shape that you don't know your pants are backwards....doesn't help so few dress pants have zippers anymore!! LOL  I never did have an ass but now that I don't have a gut I might need butt implants!! LOL  Oh the troubles of WLS!!  And I've been awake since 3:30 so going to be a long hard day.  I have to get a fire truck tender out, yesterday I got through 37 pages of an 88 page specification document....my eyes were buggy and I had a headache most of the day.  That could be because I didn't eat any crap yesterday and I was detoxing....who knows.  Better busy than bored though, right?

Anyway....think I have a good day planned.

B - 1 egg, 1/2 slice cheese, 2.7 oz beef

S - greek yogurt

L - 4 oz egg salad, 2 slices deli turkey, 107 gr cukes

S - 2 slices deli turkey, Old Cheddar Cheese Snack

D - beef n broccoli stir fry

Total Cal 762, Carbs 24, Protein 91

We'll see if this sustains me.....if not I'll have a protein shake in the evening

Lol.  Hopefully you're the only one who noticed 

Most Active
Recent Topics