What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 1/3/17 4:06 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY - 8+ months

Good morning and Happy New Year everyone!  Well first day back to work in what seems like forever.  I'm ready to take on this year!!  I found out over the holidays I did well on my exam and came out of the course with an 80% average.  I'll take that!

I ordered a Garmin fitness tracker to sync with my scale, should get it this week.  Hopefully it works well! 

Other than work nothing on the go this week.  I may go check out the gym, we'll see.

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese, 1 slice pemeal

S - greek yogurt

L - taco salad, with shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream

S - 4 oz egg salad, 2 slices deli turkey (we'll see how hungry I am)

D - beef n broccoli stir fry

Totals - Cal 951, carbs 31, protein 98

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 1/3/17 4:26 am

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Good looking menu Ginnny! 

D-day today.  All crap is out of the house.  3 days ahead of me with no events so I should be able to eat very low carb and white knuckle then out of my system. 

STEPS :   5534

EATS 

B  -  1.7 oz of pork tenderloin 

L -  1 cup of chili

D -  Red Lobster Trout with broccoli 

S -  oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :  Calories  -  764,  Carbs  -  35 Grams,   Protein  -  85 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

new_me180
on 1/3/17 5:35 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Nice rain out there today, i wish i didn't have to go anywhere. Going to the hospital, then this afternoon i have my knee appointment. Though it was yesterday. Had a good eating day yesterday, resisted all temptations. Long shall it continue.

B - Coffee 10%, 3oz turkey breast

S - 3oz chicken thigh

L - 3oz smoked pork shoulder and veg

S - 1 cup silk unsweetened

D - 3oz pork, 1/2 cup cauliflower

S - the protein ice cream i didn't make yesterday. Didn't know i had to freeze the cylinder a long time, lol.

Totals: 883 calories, 11 carbs, 42 fat, 112 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

Meggles07
on 1/3/17 5:38 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I have a serious chocolate addiction... I've noticed it more and more lately. Chocolate protein shakes, chocolate pudding, chocolate protein bars, chocolate chip rice cakes, chocolate chip oatmeal balls, chocolate chocolate. I've talked with my counselor about this and I have tried to substitute for real chocolate -- it's basically the one food I love. She asked if I could portion myself with real chocolate, but the holidays would suggest that I can't. Every other food I can take or leave. Eat in moderation. But not chocolate.

Also, I weighed myself this morning and I'm pretty sure I'm exactly the same weight I was at my one year follow up appointment. My two year appt is coming up in March, and I've decided I would like to make a concerted effort to lose five pounds by then. I feel like now it is going to be more of a struggle to maintain my weight, and I will need to fine tune my eating.

Breakfast - chocolate protein shake

Snack - Greek yogurt, ham

Lunch - leftovers

Snack - pepperette, cheese

Dinner - sigh. TBD

Snack - chocolate pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 1/3/17 6:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Not sure what today will bring. Didn't go to the movies yesterday so may this afternoon. Good thing is my kitchen looks a lot cleaner now I got rid of all the finger prints on cupboards.

I can not think about what to have for lunch so may just have a salad with boiled egg

b banana, almond butter

l salad, 2 boiled eggs

d short ribs, cabbage salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 835, carb 62, prot 60

sweetart
on 1/3/17 8:33 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm 2 weeks post op, doing fab and starting purees s L o w L Y... tuna for dinner! Yay! 

Going to take the dogs for a hike later, it's mild and damp today. Yuck. can I just say that my poor usually quite athletic active dogs have been extremely patient with my recuperating self? Best dogs ever. 

The goods:

B: dannon light & fit Greek strawberry cheesecake

L: premier protein chocolate shake

D: (yay!) 1/2 can flaked light tuna and 2 tbsp light mayo 

S: premier protein bananas and cream

Maybe a sf popsicle in there some where too :) 

Calories: 540 carbs: 21 protein: 88

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Cinderz
on 1/3/17 10:57 am

Good afternoon everyone!

I had another appointment with my family doctor to get a script for this annoying nausea I've been dealing with since surgery, other then that, I feel great! Got back on the treadmill yesterday and I didn't even sweat! My heart was definitely going which is what I want but prior to surgery, I'd be sweating after 2/3 minutes and would just feel gross afterwards. I noticed a huge difference in how much easier it was then when I was 50lbs heavier. When the nurse weighed me, her eyes popped out of her head, I've lost 6 kg since my last appointment on Decemner 19th. It just made me smile 

I start soft foods in a few days and as always, I'm nervous. I am a creature of habit and seemed to have stuck with the same few foods over the last 2 weeks on purée and haven't tried too many new things. I look forward to trying something different but I'm nervous, I know what it feels like if I sip too big or too fast and it isn't pleasant for about 30 seconds. 

My eats for today

B - 1/2 package of high protein oatmeal (I added 1 tablespoon of strawberry Greek yogurt for taste)

s - premier protein

L - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, low fat

S - premier protein

D - 1 cup of cream of mushroom soup 

S - high protein pudding (if needed)

All vitamins and water

Recap of my weight and loss

HW - 389 (July 2014)

Optifast weight - 348.8 (Nov 7th, 2016)

Surgery weight - 324.4 (Dec 5th, 2016)

Current weight - 297.8 (Jan 3rd, 2016)

Personnal Goal - 160

Have a great day everyone!!

crqvingchange
on 1/3/17 2:48 pm

Sorry I'm late posting today.  My day got sidetracked very early on.  So far I've been swimming, and then I came home and made some scrambled eggs, and that's as far as I got.  Since then I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Soup for dinner and an early night to bed, because tomorrow promises to be just as hectic.

Have a good night everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics