LBL in Ottawa or nearby?

amsa_sainto
on 1/2/17 11:04 am - Canada

Hello all, 

I have lost 150 lbs or so, and had multiple skin surgeries already. Still need a LBL with anchor cut.  I am probably going to go back to Dr. S in Mexico, but since it is only one surgery this time, not 5 like last time, I thought I would check what is available nearby, to limit flying and US funds conversion loss.

I have contact several local plastic surgeons, but none seem to do the full LBL with anchor cut?  Did anyone get it done recently in Ontario, or get an estimate, that can share approximate price and how happy they were with the experience?

Mahalo F.
on 1/2/17 11:55 am, edited 1/2/17 4:30 am

Hello...

Congratulations on your weight loss...

Quite honestly I did not know what LBL was, so I googled it.

Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute came up.

I also recommend clicking on the triple bars at the top of the screen & clicking on the plastic surgery forum.

Hope this helps and good luck

Mahalo

My RNY is January 4th, 2017

Roux En Y - Jan. 4, 2017

HW 283 SW 260 CW 165

IN THE END WE ONLY REGRET CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

Leslie W.
on 1/2/17 7:29 pm - Cobourg, Canada

Check out Dr. Nandagopal. He and his team 'have done all my work. He works with the wls population. He works out of Scarborough General and has a private clinic called USculpt in Vaughan. Have had multiple skin removal surgeries and have been very happy with results and follow ups. You can find USculpt on fb or goggle them

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Most Active
Recent Topics