What are you eating/doing today ( Wednesday )

birdiegirl
on 12/28/16 2:45 am

RNY 7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Took all our Christmas decor down yesterday as well as our outdoor lights.  House looks bereft.  Out tonight with friends for dinner.

EATS 

B  -  3 oz of roasted turkey 

2 TB of Splenda cranberries 

L  -  1.5 oz of roasted turkey on 1 slice of bread with cranberries 

D  -  5 oz of pecan crusted salmon 

Green beans 

S  -  oikos greek yogurt 

PC Greek yogurt with 1 TB of steel cut oats 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,015, Carbs  -  78 Grams,   Protein  -  86 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 12/28/16 3:37 am

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday was such a hectic day, and today will be the same.

This morning I'm going swimming, then having coffee with a friend.  Doing some banking and paperwork.  Tonight Zumba followed by dinner with friends.  I won't be posting tomorrow because DH and I are heading to Toronto to visit friends and go to the AGO. I'm also hoping to meet Zizzler tomorrow.

The eats today are - protein coffee this morning, sweet kale salad with salmon, not sure about dinner but will make a protein choice, SKYR with chia, buckwheat, hemp and protein powder.

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/28/16 5:00 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The cold has definitely gotten me... I woke up this morning and my BF threw a pack of cough drops at me.

So, I'm not planning on doing much today. I have to take the puppy to the vet for his shots and I might try to pick up a few groceries to get me through the next couple days. Other than that I think it will be a PJs day.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - pepperette, cheese

Snack - carrots and pb

Dinner - chicken?? I will check the freezer 

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Patm
on 12/28/16 6:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Moxies for lunch yesterday was a disappointment. We went to the Vaughan location. The table we had was sort of sunken and I think the carpet was on concrete. My feet were frozen. Food was expensive and mediocre. For almost $20.00 I had a fairly tasteless salad with steak. I was able to eat the whole thing. Usually I take home 1/2 from any other restaurant.

Went to bed early last night not feeling well. Woke up today with a massive sinus headache. So far not interested in food at all.

b 1/2 banana

l ham/pea/lentil soup

s yogurt

d probably turkey in gravy with cranberry sauce

Have a good day everyone

birdiegirl
on 12/28/16 6:42 am

Not feeling too well myself today.  Hope it's temporary for both of us.

Cinderz
on 12/28/16 8:52 am

Good afternoon everyone!

Well it's all officially done for another year. I dropped my brothers off at the train station this morning, I only get to see them twice a year, Christmas time seems the longest as they stay it's me for a week and though they are older, expect me to cater to them, which I usually do, including cooking breakfast and dinners. This year due to surgery I told them they get 1 cooked breakfast and 1 homemade meal (aside from Christmae dinner), they were fine with that and even helped with clean up!

3 weeks, 2 days post op 

Weight lost since surgery, 25.4, optifast weight lost 24.4, Total weight lost, 50 lbs!!!

B - 1/2 package of low sugar/high protein instant oatmal

S - Premier Protein

L - 1 cup low fat cream of broccoli soup (puréed)

S - Premier Protein

D - Going to try a soft poached egg

S - plain Greek yogurt mixed with strawberry Greek yogurt, 4 tablespoons mixed with 1 teaspoon unflavoured protein powder 

crqvingchange
on 12/28/16 9:34 am

Cinderz, I am so glad to see that you are doing so well.  What a change from the first few days after surgery.  Congratulations on losing 50 lbs.  You are doing great.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 12/28/16 9:35 am

GREAT  menu, GREAT  weight loss.  Happy New Year 

Most Active
Recent Topics