What are you eating/doing today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 12/27/16 2:33 am

RNY  7 Years 8 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Feel so much better mentally after a good eating day yesterday.   Hopefully a repeat today.  Gained a few the past month of stress eating so will take 2- 3 weeks of low cal to recover. 

Out the next three nights in a row with different sets of girlfriends but I have organized the restaurants to ensure they are the type with good meat and veg choices.

EATS 

B  -  3.5 oz of roasted turkey 

2 TB of Splenda cranberries 

L  -  3 oz of roasted turkey 

2 TB of Splenda cranberries 

D  -  Glass of red wine 

5 oz of beef tenderloin 

1/ 2  cup of green beans 

S  -  oikos greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  885, Carbs  -  24 Grams,  Protein  -  91 Grams

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 12/27/16 3:38 am

Good morning everyone.  Birdie, hopefully the stress in your life is lessening.  I've sent to a PM.

I am so happy that today I am swimming.  It feels more like my regular routine when I can exercise, even if I party in the evening.  DH is home all week so that does mean that I am cooking more.

The eats today are - protein coffee before swimming, scrambled eggs after swimming,  sweet kale salad (not the best choice) baked salmon (much better choice) for lunch, probably dinner will be the same as lunch, maybe some cheese while at the get together tonight.

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 12/27/16 3:49 am

That sweet kale salad is delicious and so quick to prepare.  I use a lower calorie version of the poppy seed dressing and 2/3 of the bag of cranberries and pumpkin seeds to cut it back a bit.  Or I just make as is and dole out a smaller portion.  I also love that it's still good the next day.

Meggles07
on 12/27/16 4:54 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday and that Santa was good to you ;)

Finally a day to relax!! We may go out and do a bit of shopping, but I seem to be getting a cold, so I may just stay home and nap lol. We need a new fridge eventually, so it seems like a good time to see if there are any deals.

My eating was pretty bad the last two days and I'm feeling it... So back to plan today. Thankfully I don't feel much like eating today, so it should be okay.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - leftover zucchini lasagna

Snack - cheese, pepperette

Dinner - TBD

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

birdiegirl
on 12/27/16 5:07 am

Bad virus going around.   Take care of yourself 

new_me180
on 12/27/16 5:35 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. I'm still around, just sick as a dog. Had a temp of 40 deg the other day and my chest felt like it was on fire. Fever finally broke yesterday but i'm hacking up things i didn't know exist, lol. So this winter break has been awful health wise for the family. My sister is still in hospital and won't be getting out anytime soon. My face is really swollen today even my fingers are puffy. 

Well not much planned today just more rest as i cannot visit the hospital sick. I've been eating when i can mostly drinking tea and soups. 

Have a great day all, Nia.

birdiegirl
on 12/27/16 5:53 am

So sorry to read this Nia.  Terrible virus going around.  Most of my family have succumbed and I am hoping to be the only holdout!  I am the caretaker for all of them..lol

new_me180
on 12/27/16 7:11 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks Barb, everyone is coming down like flies with this bug. Hope you stay healthy.

sweetart
on 12/27/16 6:16 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Feel better soon, take it easy.

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

new_me180
on 12/27/16 7:11 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics