What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 12/23/16 2:47 am

Good morning everyone.  Our internet is still screwed, but Bell is supposed to come out and fix it this afternoon.  Third time's a charm, right?

This morning I'm swimming, and this will be the last time until next Tuesday.  I had better make the most of it.  The thought of all of the Christmas treats that are going to be around is frightening, but the thought of not working out is also frightening.  This old body needs to move or it seizes up.  The problem is that when you go visiting people over the holidays, all you do is sit on the couch and eat, talk and drink.  No one wants to do cardio, lol.

The eats today are - protein coffee before swimming (can't swim on a full stomach), scrambled eggs when I get home, and tonight DH and I are going out for dinner so I will make some king of protein choice and maybe a few bites of salad.  My evening snack is SKYR yogurt with buckwheat, chia, hemp and some chopped apple  (I let it sit in the fridge overnight)  It fills me up for quite a while and keeps the old plumbing moving.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/23/16 3:56 am - Canada

Good morning!!

Two more sleeps :) I get just a little excited for Christmas!!

The puppies slept too much yesterday so they were up at 2, 4, and 6am last night. I will need a nap at some point today. My parents are in town for the holidays so my mom and I are going to do a little shopping today -- for ourselves lol. Silly us going out today.

They are also coming over for dinner so we will make the zucchini lasagna tonight. My BFs work had a potluck yesterday so he was too full for dinner.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, yogurt

Lunch - chicken sandwich

Snack - beef

Dinner - zucchini lasagna

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 12/23/16 4:21 am

Meg you're so cute, just 2 more sleeps.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

sweetart
on 12/23/16 5:36 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Happy Friday everyone! I'm home now and doing great! Day 3 post op

B: 1/4 cup fairlife milk with pudding mix 

L: protein shake

D: broth plus isopure

S: not really sure... we'll cross that bridge if I'm still awake lol

Hitting the mall for Xmas shopping today. I'm a chronic procrastinator! 

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

Patm
on 12/23/16 5:58 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Try not to over do it shopping. Remeber you just had major surgery. If all else fails gift cards are always welcome

sweetart
on 12/23/16 6:05 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

That's the plan! Gift cards and one last stop at the post office box in Detroit :) then to lunch with my sister and dad. They eat, I sit lol

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 12/23/16 7:13 am

So glad you're home and doing well.  I wish I could find Fairlife milk and Fit and Light yogurts in Canada.

Ginnny
on 12/23/16 5:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

8+ months post op RNY

Good morning Gang!  I was aware from 1:30 this morning got up at 2:30 and watched some tv and went back to bed at 4:30.  Up now to get the day going.  Not sure what I'll get up to though.

My planned day of clean eating went out the window last night when went to my Brother and SILs.  She opened up all her baked goodies!  I'm not usually a sweets person but I did sample a couple of them.  Why oh why don't I dump?  LOL Back on track today.....

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese, 2.30 oz steak

L - 6 deli slices of kolbassa ham, 30 gr old cheddar

D - 1/2 Costco hamburger patty, with mustard, ketchup, homemade relish

Totals - Cal 818, carbs 6, protein 78

I'm going to try and do without snacks today, see if this menu can sustain me.  Maybe a mind over matter issue.  If not I'll add in some deli meat or a yogurt.

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/23/16 7:20 am

Ginny I was never a sweet person before WLS but I grew a massive sweet tooth after.  Good for you for low carbing it today to tame that sugar monster.

Patm
on 12/23/16 6:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Busy day today. After the walk with the dog have to grocery shop. Also need to wrap the last Christmas gifts. Go over what I have for stockings. Also need to clean up a bit. I want to try for a clean day without going off the rails. I do not know why it has been so hard this year. I won't be able to fit into my clothes soon. Having said that my DH bought cinnamon raisin bread. The smell was killing me so that is what I had for breakfast. Fortunately it was a great disappointment so will not have any more.

b 1 sl dempsters cinnamon raisin bread

l chili

d 2 large meat balls, salad

s laughing cow and celery

Most Active
Recent Topics